Foothill Ranch, Calif., February 24, 2016 —iBASEt, a leading provider of software solutions for complex manufacturers, announced today that it has been appraised at Level 3 of the CMMI Institute’s Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI)® for Product and Service development.
The appraisal was performed by Kevin Cotherman, and comes after a demanding examination of iBASEt’s processes and practices, many of which were enhanced over the last two years to institutionalize standards throughout the product and service development organizations and ensure compliance with CMMI guidelines.
An appraisal at maturity level 3 indicates iBASEt is performing at a “defined” level. At this level, processes are repeatable, proactive, reflective, and focused on continual process improvement. For iBASEt clients, the Level 3 status ensures quality results, delivered on a timely basis, with effective cost management.
“We are proud to be successfully appraised at Level 3,” said Vic Sial, President of iBASEt. “Our long-term strategy of delivering quality solutions to our customers begins with our ability to operate to well-defined and documented processes.”
Kuldip Rakhra, VP of Quality at iBASEt went on to say the following, “Globally, less than 8,000 companies have achieved this appraisal maturity level, a true milestone and testament to the effort and teamwork put forth towards this initiative. This appraisal sends a clear signal to our customers that we are a quality-driven business, capable of implementing large-scale projects.”
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics, and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Solumina software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution System and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and Enterprise Quality Management System (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. Solumina is implemented by industry leaders, including BAE Systems, Airbus Space & Defense, General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, NASA, Northrop Grumman, Textron and United Technologies.
The CMMI® Institute, a subsidiary of Carnegie Mellon University, is dedicated to elevating organizational performance through best-in-class solutions to real-world challenges. The Institute is the home of the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI)® for Development, Services, and Acquisition; the People Capability Maturity Model; and the Data Management Maturity Model (DMM)SM, which are capability improvement models that create high-performance, high maturity cultures. The models are used in thousands of organizations worldwide to deliver business results that serve as differentiators in the global market.
- iBASEt Appoints Philippe Boissat as Managing Director, EMEA - May 1, 2018
- Virgin Orbit Takes Off With MES - March 12, 2018
- iBASEt to Exhibit and Present at AeroDef Manufacturing 2018 - March 8, 2018
- iBASEt Listed as a Notable Vendor in Gartner’s “Aerospace & Defense Context: ‘Magic Quadrant for Manufacturing Execution Systems'” - January 26, 2018
- Civil Nuclear Energy: Challenges and Opportunities - January 4, 2018
- iBASEt Appoints Industry Veteran to Lead Global Sales Strategy - December 6, 2017
- iBASEt CEO Honored as a Bronze Winner in Stevie Awards for Women in Business - November 30, 2017
- Software Advice Names iBASEt a Master in the FrontRunners Quadrant for Manufacturing Software - November 22, 2017
- State of the Digital Thread 2017 - November 2, 2017
- iBASEt to Present at Impact Manufacturing Summit - September 27, 2017