Baril to drive global, complex digital manufacturing implementations and focus on customer satisfaction
FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif. – Sept 12, 2018 – iBASEt, a leading provider of digital manufacturing, MRO and quality software solutions, announced today that the company has appointed Scott Baril as Vice President of Professional Services to lead the global team delivering complex enterprise implementations focusing on customer satisfaction to build ongoing customer loyalty.
“We are excited to have Scott join the team at iBASEt,” said Naveen Poonian, Chief Operating Officer at iBASEt. “Scott brings to our Professional Services organization the leadership required to meet our most complex manufacturing customers’ demands. Teaming with our best-in-class manufacturing software experts, Scott brings proven experience in ramping up enterprise software implementations and will enable customers to realize more value faster in expanding across their enterprises.”
Baril has 20 years of experience in the supply chain industry. In his tenure as a consulting professional, Baril has led large SaaS and enterprise software implementation teams that were responsible for delivering vanguard solutions to marquee manufacturing companies. With a strong background as a Services leader, Baril will draw on his valuable cross-functional experience to accelerate the value iBASEt solutions bring to its customers. Before joining iBASEt, Baril served as the Vice President of Consulting Services at Kinaxis.
“iBASEt has a long history and outstanding reputation in delivering business value to complex manufacturing customers,” said Baril. “I am happy to join this exceptional team at such a pivotal time in the market. Together we will scale our customer-base and continue to expand on the manufacturing expertise that iBASEt’s Professional Services delivers across the globe.”
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions for complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics, and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Digital Manufacturing software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution System and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and Enterprise Quality Management Systems (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. iBASEt’s software is implemented by many leading industrial organizations as part of their enterprise Digital Thread initiatives.
- 3 Reasons Why the Single Vendor Model is Losing Ground to the Digital Ecosystem - April 30, 2020
- 3 Ways the Digital Enterprise Can Better Navigate Uncertainty in Today’s Marketplace - March 27, 2020
- 5 Top Trends in Aerospace and Defense Manufacturing - March 23, 2020
- iBASEt Assists Lockheed Martin’s Johnstown Plant to Scale Production and Meet Accelerated Demand - October 29, 2019
- Preparing for 21st Century Workforce Challenges - October 29, 2019
- Industry 4.0 Needs Smart MES - October 18, 2019
- Partnering to Achieve Critical Digital Transformation Success at Lockheed Martin - October 17, 2019
- iBASEt Launches Solution for Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Execution - October 10, 2019
- iBASEt Appoints Evan Sloss as Head of Business, United Kingdom - September 17, 2019
- iBASEt Recognized in IDC MarketScape Report on Manufacturing Execution System Vendors - July 25, 2019