Len Lisewsky to Accelerate Growth in Complex Manufacturing, Quality and MRO
iBASEt, a leading provider of manufacturing, MRO and quality software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, announced today that it has appointed Len Lisewsky to its Executive Team as Vice President of Global Sales.
This appointment is part of iBASEt’s ongoing business transformation to accelerate the company’s growth and build new revenue streams in complex manufacturing, quality and MRO applications.
Lisewsky has a proven track record for building and leading high-performing sales teams. He has extensive enterprise software experience in the manufacturing and aerospace and defense industry, which makes him an ideal fit to lead the company’s world-class global sales team. Throughout his 25-year career, he has helped build world-class sales teams at MSC Software, Oracle, and PegaSystems, and has managed teams covering both North American and international geographies. Lisewsky holds a degree in Aerospace Engineering from The University of Cincinnati.
“We are excited to welcome Len to the iBASEt team,” said Naveen Poonian, Chief Operating Officer of iBASEt. “He brings a passion for customer success through the articulation and delivery of the value we provide to our clients, and will be an asset to the company as we grow. Len will be especially instrumental in helping align our unique business value with our business goals and strategic imperatives across our customer base.”
Michel Gadbois will now serve as Vice President – Industry Solutions, applying his vast industry and product knowledge to customer engagements and prospect pursuits. He has a 20-year tenure with iBASEt and will play a vital role helping articulate the value of iBASEt’s solutions and the return on investment that Solumina delivers. Gadbois has played an instrumental role in many of the company’s strategic accounts including BAE Systems, Lockheed Martin, Textron, United Technologies, Jabil, NASA and Northrop Grumman.
“iBASEt is well positioned to capitalize on the digital manufacturing trend across a number of industries and applications,” said Lisewsky. “I am excited to accelerate our sales efforts to grow the company’s customer base and market share in key industries.”
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics, and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Solumina software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution Systems and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO)and Enterprise Quality Management Systems (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. Solumina is implemented by many industry leaders in the Aerospace and Defense sector, including agencies of the U.S. Government. For more information, visit www.iBASEt.com.
- Virgin Orbit Honored in the 2018 Manufacturing Leadership Awards - June 14, 2018
- iBASEt Appoints Philippe Boissat as Managing Director, EMEA - May 1, 2018
- Virgin Orbit Takes Off With MES - March 12, 2018
- iBASEt to Exhibit and Present at AeroDef Manufacturing 2018 - March 8, 2018
- iBASEt Listed as a Notable Vendor in Gartner’s “Aerospace & Defense Context: ‘Magic Quadrant for Manufacturing Execution Systems'” - January 26, 2018
- Civil Nuclear Energy: Challenges and Opportunities - January 4, 2018
- iBASEt Appoints Industry Veteran to Lead Global Sales Strategy - December 6, 2017
- iBASEt CEO Honored as a Bronze Winner in Stevie Awards for Women in Business - November 30, 2017
- Software Advice Names iBASEt a Master in the FrontRunners Quadrant for Manufacturing Software - November 22, 2017
- State of the Digital Thread 2017 - November 2, 2017