New appointment showcases iBASEt’s growing business in the world’s second largest aerospace & defense market
FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif. – Sept. 17, 2019 – iBASEt, a leading provider of digital manufacturing, MRO and quality software solutions, today announced the addition of Evan Sloss to the iBASEt European team. Mr. Sloss will Head the iBASEt business unit in United Kingdom, leading the growth of the company’s operations in the second largest market for aerospace & defense. The UK aerospace industry is the second largest in the world, behind that of the U.S. The UK has a reputation as a global center of excellence for the design and production of engines, helicopters, wings, structures and aircraft systems (including landing gear).
Before joining iBASEt, Sloss led sales efforts for Processia as Sales Director, Northern Europe. At SQS Group, Sloss was the Head of Manufacturing, having previously held the position of Sales Manager – PLM. Prior to his role at SQS Group, Sloss was the Client Executive Aerospace & Defence for Dassault Systemes for four years.
“The whole team at iBASEt is glad to have Evan leading our expansion efforts in the UK,” said Philippe Boissat, Managing Director, EMEA at iBASEt. “Evan’s expertise in the complex manufacturing space in the UK, and Europe as a whole, will make him a great addition to our team.”
Sloss will be working with iBASEt’s expanding customer base in the UK, including Rolls Royce and BAE Systems among others.
“I’m looking forward to helping iBASEt grow its presence in the UK, as it’s the second largest market for aerospace and defense with plans for continued growth,” said Sloss. “iBASEt has a vision for complex manufacturing in highly regulated industries, and I’m excited to help the company bring transformative manufacturing and sustainment solutions to customers across Europe.”
Mr. Sloss will be leading the iBASEt team at the upcoming MRO Europe conference which is being held October 15-17, 2019 at the ExCel London, Royal Victoria Dock.
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions for complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics, and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Digital Manufacturing software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution System and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and Enterprise Quality Management Systems (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. iBASEt’s software is implemented by many leading industrial organizations as part of their enterprise Digital Thread initiatives.
- iBASEt Launches Solution for Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Execution - October 10, 2019
- iBASEt Appoints Evan Sloss as Head of Business, United Kingdom - September 17, 2019
- iBASEt Recognized in IDC MarketScape Report on Manufacturing Execution System Vendors - July 25, 2019
- Digital Maturity Translates into Market Dominance - June 25, 2019
- iBASEt Collaborates with Amazon Web Services to Launch Manufacturing Platform for Aerospace & Defense Market - June 12, 2019
- Digital Transformation Driving IT Spending Rise - May 21, 2019
- iBASEt Integrates with Siemens Teamcenter to Create Fully Integrated Digital Thread, from As-Designed to As-Built - April 30, 2019
- Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Selects iBASEt for Next Generation Manufacturing Execution - April 25, 2019
- iBASEt Recognized by Gartner for Critical Capabilities in Manufacturing Execution Systems - April 19, 2019
- iBASEt Solumina G8 Is Certified as Powered by SAP NetWeaver® - March 19, 2019