New appointment showcases iBASEt’s growing business in the world’s second largest aerospace & defense market
FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif. – Sept. 17, 2019 – iBASEt, a leading provider of digital manufacturing, MRO and quality software solutions, today announced the addition of Evan Sloss to the iBASEt European team. Mr. Sloss will Head the iBASEt business unit in United Kingdom, leading the growth of the company’s operations in the second largest market for aerospace & defense. The UK aerospace industry is the second largest in the world, behind that of the U.S. The UK has a reputation as a global center of excellence for the design and production of engines, helicopters, wings, structures and aircraft systems (including landing gear).
Before joining iBASEt, Sloss led sales efforts for Processia as Sales Director, Northern Europe. At SQS Group, Sloss was the Head of Manufacturing, having previously held the position of Sales Manager – PLM. Prior to his role at SQS Group, Sloss was the Client Executive Aerospace & Defence for Dassault Systemes for four years.
“The whole team at iBASEt is glad to have Evan leading our expansion efforts in the UK,” said Philippe Boissat, Managing Director, EMEA at iBASEt. “Evan’s expertise in the complex manufacturing space in the UK, and Europe as a whole, will make him a great addition to our team.”
Sloss will be working with iBASEt’s expanding customer base in the UK, including Rolls Royce and BAE Systems among others.
“I’m looking forward to helping iBASEt grow its presence in the UK, as it’s the second largest market for aerospace and defense with plans for continued growth,” said Sloss. “iBASEt has a vision for complex manufacturing in highly regulated industries, and I’m excited to help the company bring transformative manufacturing and sustainment solutions to customers across Europe.”
Mr. Sloss will be leading the iBASEt team at the upcoming MRO Europe conference which is being held October 15-17, 2019 at the ExCel London, Royal Victoria Dock.
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions for complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics, and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Digital Manufacturing software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution System and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and Enterprise Quality Management Systems (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. iBASEt’s software is implemented by many leading industrial organizations as part of their enterprise Digital Thread initiatives.
- 3 Reasons Why the Single Vendor Model is Losing Ground to the Digital Ecosystem - April 30, 2020
- 3 Ways the Digital Enterprise Can Better Navigate Uncertainty in Today’s Marketplace - March 27, 2020
- 5 Top Trends in Aerospace and Defense Manufacturing - March 23, 2020
- iBASEt Assists Lockheed Martin’s Johnstown Plant to Scale Production and Meet Accelerated Demand - October 29, 2019
- Preparing for 21st Century Workforce Challenges - October 29, 2019
- Industry 4.0 Needs Smart MES - October 18, 2019
- Partnering to Achieve Critical Digital Transformation Success at Lockheed Martin - October 17, 2019
- iBASEt Launches Solution for Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Execution - October 10, 2019
- iBASEt Appoints Evan Sloss as Head of Business, United Kingdom - September 17, 2019
- iBASEt Recognized in IDC MarketScape Report on Manufacturing Execution System Vendors - July 25, 2019