Foothill Ranch, Calif., December 4, 2015 — iBASEt, the creators of Solumina’s Product Lifecycle Execution (PLE) software suite announced today the immediate availability of their customer portal, My iBASEt. Developed and designed to provide iBASEt customers with a state-of-the-art, secure, personalized Web-based portal, My iBASEt provides single sign-on access to the iBASEt Knowledge Center, Learning Center, self-service Customer Support Ticket Application and Product Release Upload/Download File Transfer area. Each of these four areas in My iBASEt is designed to deliver what customers are looking for quickly, providing them responsive service, saving them time so they can be as productive as possible.
iBASEt’s Goal Is To Responsively And Quickly Deliver Knowledge and Support
iBASEt serves a diverse array of many of the world’s leading aerospace & defense, electronics, industrial equipment, medical products and nuclear manufacturers. Each customers’ business is unique, yet all share the common need to gain access to knowledge immediately. Designed for responsiveness and speed, My iBASEt is purpose-built to accelerate a wide spectrum of interactions customers rely on to stay productive. Customers can quickly schedule training, submit and track customer service tickets, and collaborate with support using the Product Release Upload/Download File Transfer area, in addition to completing many other tasks.
“Our customers’ time is their most precious resource, and at iBASEt we’ve designed My iBASEt with responsiveness and speed in mind. Consolidating together four separate applications into a single portal saves our customers valuable time from having to switch between applications and is designed to deliver the knowledge and support they need anytime they need it, anywhere,” said Vic Sial, President, iBASEt.
Consolidating four applications into My iBASEt is also in response to customers’ requests for more centralized control and flexibility over every aspect of how they maximize their iBASEt investment. “By designing, developing and launching My iBASEt with our customers’ need for control and flexibility first, we’re committed to delivering an excellent service experience for our customers,” said Ladeira Poonian, Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics, and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Solumina software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution System and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and Enterprise Quality Management System (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. Solumina is implemented by industry leaders, including BAE Systems, Airbus Space & Defense, General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, NASA, Northrop Grumman, Textron and United Technologies.
- Advancing MRO Provider Services with Digital Thread - April 10, 2018
- Six Common Challenges for Industrial Manufacturers - December 18, 2017
- MRO is Emerging as a Revenue Stream for OEMs - October 18, 2017
- Naval Defense Budget Cuts Prompt the Need for More Efficient MRO Software - August 31, 2017
- Workforce Pressure Rising Fast in Aviation MRO – How Service Task Management Software Can Help - August 4, 2017
- Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence (EMI) Market Forecast Roundup - August 2, 2017
- Why the Shipbuilding Industry is an Important Part of the U.S. Economy - June 22, 2017
- Space Tech Expo 2017 Recap - June 5, 2017
- The State of the Aviation MRO Market - May 31, 2017
- The Rising and Reviving Implications of Privatized Space Exploration - May 16, 2017