Event sets the agenda for the foundation of business transformation and digitalization of manufacturing
FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif., Aug. 23, 2018 – iBASEt, a leading provider of digital manufacturing, MRO and quality software solutions, today announced it will host a distinguished group of business leaders focused on complex manufacturing at Excelerate, the Company’s annual business conference. The event takes place Oct. 22-25, 2018 at the Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa in Dana Point, California.
The 2018 conference will emphasize the digital revolution that is changing the manufacturing industry. Excelerate 2018 will serve as an environment for the world’s leading manufacturers to network, exchange best practices and identify the most pressing challenges and opportunities in the industry.
“We’re very excited to bring together some of the industry’s top complex manufacturing minds for another Excelerate business conference. This year’s event is shaping up to be the best yet, with a fully packed agenda of thought leaders sharing ideas,” said Naveen Poonian, COO at iBASEt. “Complex manufacturing industries are increasingly moving towards higher levels of connectivity and a digital thread. We’re excited to show our users the value that their investments in iBASEt’s Digital Manufacturing Suite can deliver.”
The event will include:
- Keynote address from Tom Captain, retired Deloitte LLP Vice Chairman and Global Aerospace and Defense Leader, who has three decades of experience in engaging international manufacturers on business transformation initiatives
- Women in Manufacturing keynotes and breakout sessions with a focus on discussions to support, promote and inspire women in the manufacturing industry
- Rick Franzosa, Research Director, Supply Chain Technology at Gartner will keynote present The Value of MES in your Digital Manufacturing Vision. This presentation will cover the value MES provides as a foundational requirement for digital manufacturing, keys to success, and how to avoid common pitfalls in MES selection and deployment.
- An educational workshop offered by the Manufacturing Operations Management Institute and led by Jan Snoeij, President and Senior Business Consultant at MOMi, which provides a comprehensive set of independent education programs and workshops to manufacturers. The workshop will address key questions with respect to the deployment of MES/MOM as a step towards Smart Manufacturing (Industry 4.0)
- An exclusive plant tour of Virgin Orbit’s manufacturing operations in Long Beach, California, just prior to the start of the conference.
- Updates on the new features of iBASEt’s Digital Manufacturing suite of products and the company’s vision and strategy for cloud computing in complex discrete manufacturing.
For more information about Excelerate, or to register, please visit: http://excelerate.ibaset.com/
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions for complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics, and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Digital Manufacturing software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution System and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and Enterprise Quality Management Systems (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. iBASEt’s software is implemented by many leading industrial organizations as part of their enterprise Digital Thread initiatives.
Tom Hennessey, Vice President of Marketing
- iBASEt Appoints Scott Baril as Vice President of Professional Services - September 12, 2018
- Leaders in Complex Manufacturing Converge at iBASEt ‘Excelerate’ Business Conference - August 23, 2018
- iBASEt Establishes European Headquarters in France - July 2, 2018
- How to Align IT and OT to Realize Digital Business Results - June 18, 2018
- Industry-Specific MES is the Solution to Customization Headaches - May 29, 2018
- What is Digital Manufacturing? - March 6, 2018
- iBASEt Launches Digital Manufacturing Suite Providing the Foundation of Digital Transformation for Discrete Manufacturers - February 20, 2018
- Investing in Digital Manufacturing Technology - January 8, 2018
- The Importance of Archiving Manufacturing Data - October 9, 2017
- Ready for Manufacturing’s Digital Revolution? You should be. - September 6, 2017