AMR Research, iBASEt and CSC will Address the Importance of Intradepartmental and Global Integration in Today’s Global Operations Network
Foothill Ranch, CA June 9, 2008 – iBASEt, a leader in enterprise Manufacturing Execution and Operations Management (MOM, MES software) solutions, announced today a live web panel discussion with AMR Research and CSC on “Tying Engineering, Suppliers and Operations into One Global Quality System” taking place on Thursday, June 19th at 2:30pm ET.
The panel will discuss how leading companies in Aerospace and Defense are reducing risk and achieving higher quality out of their global supply chain through innovation and integration of processes and information systems. Quality management is not an isolated afterthought anymore; it is an integral part of the strategic enterprise management system.
The discussion will touch on the following topics:
* Managing risk in the supply chain
* Automating oversight rules
* Standardizing and expediting workflows
* Moving from fragmented operations and quality systems to an integrated enterprise approach
* Technical challenges of deploying solutions globally
* Integrating Engineering into the Quality Management for suppliers and operations
* Understanding the roles of different systems including PLM and MES
* Ensuring regulatory and intellectual-property protection in global systems
Simon Jacobson, AMR Research
Mike Bauer, CSC
Lise Bosman, CSC
Michel Gadbois, iBASEt
Moderated by Conrad Leiva, iBASEt
About AMR Research
Founded in 1986, AMR Research provides subscription advisory services and peer networking opportunities to operations and IT executives in the consumer products, life sciences, manufacturing, and retail sectors.
AMR Research has published more than 15,000 pieces of research. Grounded in industry and business process expertise, our analysts deliver independent, leading-edge research on established and emerging technologies. This analysis is supported by the best research data in the industry, expert-led Peer Forums, and daily interaction with our members, the most comprehensive community of practitioners in the industry.
iBASEt, founded in 1986, is a leading provider of high-tech software solutions and services. The company has two divisions: Solumina and Federal Systems Division (FSD). iBASEt’s Solumina Operations Process Management software streamlines and integrates functions across the product lifecycle from engineering to the supplier network, production and aftermarket services. Solumina specializes in Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM and MES software) and Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO software) for complex discrete industries including Aerospace, Defense, Nuclear, Industrial, Electronics, Medical Devices, and Shipbuilding. Solumina includes Process Planning, Plant Floor Execution, and Quality Assurance Management in a paperless solution that integrates Engineering (CAD, PLM) and business systems (ERP) to the plant floor. Solumina customers include industry leaders like Lockheed Martin, BAE Systems, General Dynamics, BWX Technologies, Northrop Grumman, United Technologies, and United Space Technology. iBASEt’s FSD division has a distinguished record supporting requirements for NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NSWC, Air Force, Marines, CENTCOM, and other agencies. For more information, visit www.solumina.com.
Contact: [email protected]; 877.422.7381
- iBASEt Launches Manufacturing Intelligence Solution for its Digital Manufacturing Suite - August 10, 2018
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Benefits of Dock to Stock (DTS) Programs for Complex Discrete Manufacturers - February 13, 2017
- Why a Quality Management System Isn’t Enough to Satisfy 21 CFR Part 820 and Part 11 - January 3, 2017
- Why Medical Manufacturers Need Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) - December 15, 2016
- Does Your MES Support Effective Product Genealogy for Medical Device Manufacturing? - October 6, 2016
- Achieve Cradle-to-Grave Bi-Directional Traceability with Best-of-Breed MOM - July 15, 2016
- A Better Approach to Maintaining Device History Records - March 1, 2016
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016