WHAT: This “Picking the Right MES” webinar will explore the concept that not all Manufacturing Execution System (MES) solutions are created equal. One size doesn’t fit all. Different MES applications have specialized capabilities suitable for specific industries. Choosing the right MES depends upon what production and quality processes are performed as well as customer expectations in today’s digital world.
Manufacturers operating in today’s digital ecosystems need to understand how MES solutions differ. This knowledge can then be leveraged as part of performing a vendor shortlist selection process. Recovering from a flawed process could defer their digital transformation journey for years, putting them at a big disadvantage compared to their peers.
WHO: Jan Snoeij, President and Sr. Business Consultant at the Manufacturing Operations Management Institute (MOMi), will lead the decision on this topic. He will draw upon his many years of experience to provide thoughtful insights on how best to evaluate an MES in the context of a digitalization manufacturing strategy. Jan is actively involved in MESA International as a member of the International Board and various working groups.
WHERE: Register here: https://info.ibaset.com/webinar-picking-the-right-mes
WHEN: Live 30-minute broadcast will occur on Wednesday, November 18 from 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. PDT / 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. EDT.
iBASEt is a leading provider of manufacturing, quality and MRO solutions that enable digital continuity across the enterprise. With 30+ years of experience in highly engineered, regulated industries, iBASEt simplifies the complex by empowering customers to gain real-time visibility, take control, and drive velocity across operations. The iSeries, powered by Solumina, has a cloud-native microservices architecture with open APIs that extends a digital ecosystem to drive innovation, simplify hardware and software systems integration, and deploy advanced technologies. iBASEt works closely with many industry leaders, including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Rolls Royce, Pratt & Whitney, and Textron. Learn more at iBASEt.com
- iBASEt Named a Visionary in 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Manufacturing Execution Systems - April 5, 2021
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: How a Digital Thread is Critical for Industry 4.0 Success - March 25, 2021
- iBASEt Hosts 5th Webinar Presented by the MOM Institute: Pick the Right Metrics for MES Success - February 25, 2021
- Understand the Opportunity Cost (Risk) of Deferring an MES Software Upgrade - February 24, 2021
- iBASEt Appoints Chief Customer Officer and Chief Financial Officer as Demand for Digital Transformation Accelerates - February 17, 2021
- Q&A on The Importance of Software Acceptance Testing Webinar - February 16, 2021
- iBASEt Launches eLearning University - February 4, 2021
- Easing Change Management in Manufacturing - February 2, 2021
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: The Importance of End User Acceptance - January 21, 2021
- Q&A from “Picking the Right MES” Webinar - December 22, 2020