Patria / Belgium Engine Center to Present Webinar on Journey to Digital MRO Operations
WHAT: This iBASEt sponsored webcast will share how Patria / Belgium Engine Center (PBEC) has embraced a digital transformation strategy of their Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) operations. The goal was to remove manual, paper-based processes. The challenge was to do so while both implementing a new ERP and navigating through business acquisitions. Attendees will gain insight into how an iBASEt MRO solution can improve operational agility, reduce errors, and accelerate Turn-Around-Time (TAT).
WHO: Sophie Nissenbaum, Improvement Project Manager at PBEC, will present “Patria / Belgium Engine Center’s Journey to Digital MRO Operations.” She brings 18 years of operations and quality management experience to her presentation. Prior to her involvement in this project, she held roles as a Production Management Analyst, Master Scheduler, and Project Lead for Production.
WHERE: Register now to attend this webinar: https://info.ibaset.com/webinar-patria-belgium-engine-centers-journey-to-digital-mro-operations
WHEN: Live broadcast will occur on Wednesday, May 27 from 10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. EDT / 16:00 – 16:30 CET.
iBASEt is a leading provider of manufacturing, quality and MRO solutions that enable digital continuity across the enterprise. With 30+ years of experience in highly engineered, regulated industries, iBASEt simplifies the complex by empowering customers to gain real-time visibility, take control, and drive velocity across their operations and extended value chain. iBASEt works closely with industry leaders, including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Rolls Royce, Pratt & Whitney, and Patria Belgium Engine Center. Learn more at ibaset.com
- iBASEt Named a Visionary in 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Manufacturing Execution Systems - April 5, 2021
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: How a Digital Thread is Critical for Industry 4.0 Success - March 25, 2021
- iBASEt Hosts 5th Webinar Presented by the MOM Institute: Pick the Right Metrics for MES Success - February 25, 2021
- Understand the Opportunity Cost (Risk) of Deferring an MES Software Upgrade - February 24, 2021
- iBASEt Appoints Chief Customer Officer and Chief Financial Officer as Demand for Digital Transformation Accelerates - February 17, 2021
- Q&A on The Importance of Software Acceptance Testing Webinar - February 16, 2021
- iBASEt Launches eLearning University - February 4, 2021
- Easing Change Management in Manufacturing - February 2, 2021
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: The Importance of End User Acceptance - January 21, 2021
- Q&A from “Picking the Right MES” Webinar - December 22, 2020