At iBASEt, we are revolutionizing the factory floor. We provide high-end manufacturers – such as United Technologies (UTC), Lockheed Martin, and General Dynamics – an integrated, paperless, commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) solution to optimize shop floor execution. Our products build in quality from start to finish by streamlining integrated functions across a product’s lifecycle from engineering to the supplier network, production and aftermarket services. iBASEt is growing and committed to seizing the tremendous opportunities in our market space. We value our collaborative partnerships with our customers and are proud of the numerous industry awards we have received for our innovation.
JOB TITLE: Sr Business Analyst – Global Services
DEPARTMENT: Global Services
REPORTS TO: Director, Global Services
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead analysis of business processes, and business system integration including the development of functional requirements, design specifications, and test plans which include process flow diagrams.
- Analyze and develop technical documentation detailing the usage of the configured software.
- Leading the interaction with customers to gather and analyze business process and interface requirements to establish and document AS_IS vs. To-Be processes.
- Lead a team through the requirements gathering, design, specification, deployment process, to insure customer business process requirements are met.
- Collect requirements using multiple techniques: User/Customer interviews, surveys, site visits, stakeholder interviews, storyboarding, competitive product analysis, business process and workflow analysis
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: i) Market/Business Requirements Documentation ii) Product Roadmaps iii) Use Cases/Business Rules iv) GUI, Screen and Interface designs
- Serve as the product/subject matter expert for key areas of the product line, and work with the Program Manager to help train the customer, conduct workshop and supporting implementation and development as needed
- Help customer with ROI based on developed compliance Matrix and product implementation
Pre-Requisites / Requirements:
- Experience in manufacturing processes, information systems and system implementation methodologies.
- Possess skills in leadership, verbal and written communication, analysis and process decomposition, and re-engineering.
- 8+ years’ experience in the manufacturing industry and the related information systems, specifically in the area of Process Planning, Manufacturing Execution, and Quality Assurance.
- Ability to document and convey business and system requirements back to the customer and internal staff in the form of process models and business flow.
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate complex situations and deliver effective solutions.
- Show successful experience in gathering requirements and writing design specifications.
- Successfully deployed Solution to APAC Client
- Excellent writing, presentation, and communications skills.
- Successful experience in working with a large muti-discipline team in a project environment.
- Stay current with any software enhancements.
- Support other Business Systems Analysts and Program Managers as required.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- May report directly to a project lead or manager.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience with relational database system specifically with Oracle, SQL Server and PL/SQL and JAVA is a strong plus.
- A Bachelor’s or higher-level degree is strongly preferred but an equivalent work experience may be considered.
Physical and Travel Requirements:
- Regularly required to stand or sit, reach, bend and move about
- May require some light physical effort
- Must be flexible to travel to customer sites within the United States and overseas when needed
- Must be able to travel up to 30% of time
iBASEt’s office is in Orange County next to several coffee shops, parks, and restaurants. A multi-mile hiking trail is next door, Laguna Beach is less than ½ hour away, traffic is light, and the weather can’t be beat. We believe that our team members are crucial to our success and pride ourselves in offering robust benefits including medical, dental, 401K with match, wellness programs, and company bashes. Also we understand that life can sometimes get in the way of work so we try to accommodate our team members with a flexible work environment.
iBASEt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.