At iBASEt, we are revolutionizing the factory floor. We provide high-end manufacturers – such as United Technologies (UTC), Lockheed Martin, and General Dynamics – an integrated, paperless, commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) solution to optimize shop floor execution. Our products build in quality from start to finish by streamlining integrated functions across a product’s lifecycle from engineering to the supplier network, production and aftermarket services. iBASEt is growing and committed to seizing the tremendous opportunities in our market space. We value our collaborative partnerships with our customers and are proud of the numerous industry awards we have received for our innovation.
JOB TITLE: Senior Sales Account Executive/Manager – Europe
REPORTS TO: VP of Sales
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
This individual will be responsible for the management of on-going relations as well as add-on and new sales with identified customer named accounts. The sales opportunities will focus exclusively on the named customers as and related organizational units. The Customer Account Executive is responsible for expanding the license and services pipeline of opportunities and implementing proven sales processes to achieve revenue goals within the designated customer accounts. The ideal candidate will possess 5 to 10 years sales experience in ERP, MES or APS environments focused on discrete manufacturing environments. Account Executive must be well organized, thorough, and comfortable with complex sales campaigns and demonstrate a proven track record closing million dollar plus deals. Aerospace and Medical Device related sales experience a tremendous asset. Please mention if you have been trained in the Challenger Sales Method.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare Customer Account Audits and Account Plans
- Define short and long-term revenue opportunities by account
- Achieve/exceed assigned revenue objectives.
- Accurately forecast and manage data within CRM system
- Present iBASEt solutions that meet qualified customer needs.
- Work closely with Pre-Sales to jointly formulate value based selling propositions
- Prepare written proposals/quotations
- Effectively manage accounts across the enterprise with an ability to reach key decision makers VP and C-level contacts.
- Assist in building business cases which provide economic justification in support of project proposals
- Create value-added business solutions by leveraging highly skilled internal/external technical resources and consulting organizations.
- Effectively up-sell software user licensing, professional services and long-term maintenance contracts.
- Manage partner and iBASEt technical resources to present solutions to complex customer issues.
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business, Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven ability to create and present a compelling business case for action with supporting ROI documents. Demonstrated understanding of strategic business initiatives and ability to map plans to technology requirements.
- Documented track record of exceptional results in a solutions-oriented sales environment a must.
- Consistent track record of closing $500k plus license deals in a complex sales arena. At least 6-10+ years direct sales experience in a fast paced, software firm. Enterprise software sales experience strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of CAPP, MES, Quality and/or MRO software concepts and products a definite plus.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills required.
- Ability to travel required.
Physical Requirements / Work Environment:
- Regularly required to stand or sit, reach, bend and move about the facility
- May require some light physical effort
iBASEt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.