At iBASEt, we are revolutionizing the factory floor. We provide high-end manufacturers – such as United Technologies (UTC), Lockheed Martin, and General Dynamics – an integrated, paperless, commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) solution to optimize shop floor execution. Our products build in quality from start to finish by streamlining integrated functions across a product’s lifecycle from engineering to the supplier network, production and aftermarket services. iBASEt is growing and committed to seizing the tremendous opportunities in our market space. We value our collaborative partnerships with our customers and are proud of the numerous industry awards we have received for our innovation.
Job Title: Senior Business Development Representative
Reports to: Director of Business Development
FLSA Status: Exempt
The Senior Business Development Representative is instrumental to iBASEt’s growth and continued success. The Senior Business Development Representative will identify, qualify, and nurture leads to meet qualified lead pipeline metrics. The successful candidate for this position will develop target accounts, make contact with potential new accounts, qualify complex accounts as sales leads, coordinate and collaborate with the sales force, and support marketing campaigns. The successful candidate for this position will offer extensive Lead Generation/Business Development and Salesforce.com experience, in addition to a proven track record of supporting a diverse sales force and their efforts to penetrate and expand into new opportunities.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. Employee will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to effectively and proactively develop prospective personas within target accounts, and engage in value based conversations to identify priority objectives, challenges, and obstacles.
- Ability to manage and keep multiple commitments simultaneously – excellent multitasking skills.
- Ability to build relationships via direct contact with people of all levels both internally and external.
- Support various marketing campaigns through thorough follow-up activities.
- Attend trade shows/events upon request.
- Respond to information requests from prospects for information and other content.
- Maintain all research and call data in Salesforce.com CRM
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline; or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in lead generation, tele-sales, customer service, software sales role in a technology company
- Aerospace & Defense Industry knowledge a plus
- Enterprise Software knowledge (ERP, MES, PLM) a plus
- Proficient knowledge of accessing and using the Internet and MS Office tools, knowledge of computer systems functions, tools and software such as Windows, Salesforce, WebEx, and Google Analytics.
- HubSpot and Salesforce.com certification(s) a plus
- Excellent communication and customer relations skills, both written and oral
- Well-developed presentation skills
- Availability to travel outside the home city at least 10% of the time.
Physical and Travel Requirements:
- Regularly required to stand or sit, reach, bend and move about the facility
- May require some light physical effort
- Usual office working conditions
- May experience various travel schedule and different time zones
- Travel times may include Sunday evenings and Friday afternoons.
iBASEt’s office is in Orange County next to several coffee shops, parks, and restaurants. A multi-mile hiking trail is next door, Laguna Beach is less than ½ hour away, traffic is light, and the weather can’t be beat. We believe that our team members are crucial to our success and pride ourselves in offering robust benefits including medical, dental, 401K with match, wellness programs, and company bashes. Also we understand that life can sometimes get in the way of work so we try to accommodate our team members with a flexible work environment.
iBASEt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.