At iBASEt, we are revolutionizing the factory floor. We provide high-end manufacturers – such as United Technologies (UTC), Lockheed Martin, and General Dynamics – an integrated, paperless, commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) solution to optimize shop floor execution. Our products build in quality from start to finish by streamlining integrated functions across a product’s lifecycle from engineering to the supplier network, production and aftermarket services. iBASEt is growing and committed to seizing the tremendous opportunities in our market space. We value our collaborative partnerships with our customers and are proud of the numerous industry awards we have received for our innovation.
JOB TITLE: Senior Account Executive
REPORTS TO: VP of Sales
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
This individual will be responsible for the management of new logo sales as well as add-on sales within existing clients. The Customer Account Executive is responsible for expanding the license and services pipeline of opportunities and implementing proven sales processes to achieve revenue goals within the designated customer accounts. The ideal candidate will possess 6 to 10 years selling enterprise software solutions focused on discrete manufacturing environments. The candidate should have a proven ability to sell and align business value at the executive level, a solid background of selling fundamentals, and be innovative with a natural sense of curiosity. Account Executive must be well organized, thorough, and comfortable with complex sales campaigns and demonstrate a proven track record closing million dollar plus deals. Experience in complex manufacturing and/or Aerospace and Defense verticals is a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare Customer Account Plans
- Define short and long-term revenue opportunities by account
- Maintain a high level of activity within assigned clients and target accounts
- Achieve/exceed assigned revenue objectives.
- Accurately forecast and manage data within CRM system
- Present iBASEt value proposition(s) that align with client needs Work closely with Pre-Sales to jointly formulate value based selling propositions
- Prepare written proposals/quotations
- Pro-actively align business value with C-level strategic imperativesAssist in building business cases which provide economic justification
- Create value-added business solutions by leveraging highly skilled internal/external technical resources and consulting organizations.
- Effectively up-sell software user licensing, professional services and long-term maintenance contracts.
- Manage partner and iBASEt technical resources to present solutions to complex customer issues.
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business, Engineering/Computer Science
- Proven ability to create and present a compelling business case, which aligns with executive level strategic imperatives.. Demonstrated understanding of strategic business initiatives and ability to map plans to technology requirements.
- Strong background in selling fundamentals
- Documented track record of exceptional results in a solutions-oriented sales environment a must.
- Consistent track record of closing $500k plus license deals in a complex sales arena. At least 6-10+ years direct sales experience in a fast paced, software firm. Enterprise software sales experience strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of Digital Manufacturing, CAPP, MES, Quality and/or MRO software concepts and products a definite plus.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills required.
- Ability to travel required.
Physical Requirements / Work Environment:
- Regularly required to stand or sit, reach, bend and move about the facility
- May require some light physical effort
- Usual office working conditions
iBASEt’s office is in Orange County next to several coffee shops, parks, and restaurants. A multi-mile hiking trail is next door, Laguna Beach is less than ½ hour away, traffic is light, and the weather can’t be beat. We believe that our team members are crucial to our success and pride ourselves in offering robust benefits including medical, dental, 401K with match, wellness programs, and company bashes. Also we understand that life can sometimes get in the way of work so we try to accommodate our team members with a flexible work environment.
iBASEt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.