At iBASEt, we are revolutionizing the factory floor. We provide high-end manufacturers – such as United Technologies (UTC), Lockheed Martin, and General Dynamics – an integrated, paperless, commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) solution to optimize shop floor execution. Our products build in quality from start to finish by streamlining integrated functions across a product’s lifecycle from engineering to the supplier network, production, and aftermarket services. iBASEt is growing and committed to seizing the tremendous opportunities in our market space. We value our collaborative partnerships with our customers and are proud of the numerous industry awards we have received for our innovation.
JOB TITLE: SAP Business Analyst / System Integrator
DEPARTMENT: Technical Services
REPORTS TO: VP Technical Services
The SAP ERP Business Analyst/Systems Integrator is responsible for evaluating, designing, and implementing iBASEt’s SAP ECC 6.0 and S4/Hana Integration software programs to support customers deployment in such areas as Materials Management (MM), Production Planning (PP), Customer Service (CS) and Plant Maintenance (PM) modules as well as requirement gathering, analyzing our processes, collaborating with management on SAP integration, and overseeing the implementation of our SAP Integration solutions. As Business Analyst to have in-depth knowledge of specialized business needs and extensive experience in integrating SAP S4/Hana processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- As the SAP SME, lead the analysis of business processes and system integration to create interface requirements, design specifications, and test plans, using process flow diagrams, interface mapping, and sample interface messages.
- Analyze and develop technical documentation, detailing the functionality and configurations required for integration between SAP and MES.
- Lead the interaction with customers to gather and analyze the business process and interface requirements for Inbound/Outbound transaction messages To/From SAP.
- Train and guide analysts, developers, and customer resources on integration to SAP R3, S4/HANA in requirement, design, specification, deployment process to ensure customer business process requirements are met.
- Support customer integration to SAP with middleware configuration such as NetWeaver/PI/PO.
- Effectively work with Implementation Manager(s) in estimating, planning, prioritizing, and executing assigned tasks within project deadlines
- Become the expert on Manufacturing Execution System (MES) processes, its role and integration with other enterprise systems such as ERP (SAP), and the ability to discuss its benefits with customers.
- Validate integration by thoroughly testing the application. Manage functional integration testing during implementation and production rollout.
- Coordinate with product specialists and team lead to design and incorporate innovative functionality in product releases to enable effective MES and ERP integration.
- Understand application schema logical and physical models. Deploy the best integration technique for the situation.
- Analyze software issues in terms of functionality, usability, performance.
- 8+ years experience in manufacturing processes, information systems, and system implementation methodologies, specifically in the area of Process Planning (PP), Manufacturing Execution, and Quality Assurance.
- Strong skills in leadership, verbal and written communication, analysis and process decomposition, and process re-engineering.
- Successfully worked and managed a large cross-functional team in a project environment.
- Designed, configured, and tested integration solutions to meet business requirements in SAP R/3 and/or S4/HANA into production.
- Possess acute analytical and problem-solving skills and experience in production support and troubleshooting throughout system lifecycle.
- Must have extensive experience in Materials Management (MM), and Production Planning (PP) modules in SAP R/3 and/or S4/HANA.
- Knowledge of ABAP, IDOC, SAP data dictionary, and debugging techniques. Worked with various interface formats including but not limited to XML, JSON, and flat file..
- Experience in SAP S4/HANA Customer Service (CS) and Plant Maintenance (PM) for MRO a plus
- Experience configuring in SAP PI/PO a plus.
- Experienced in three-tier architecture using J2EE/JAVA, Web Services, and API. Knowledge of cloud deployment is a strong plus.
- A Bachelor’s or higher-level degree is strongly preferred but an equivalent work experience may be considered.
Physical Requirements / Work Environment:
- Regularly required to stand or sit, reach, bend and move about the facility
- It May require some light physical effort
- Usual office working conditions
- May experience various travel schedule and different time zones
- Travel times may include Sunday evenings and Friday afternoons.
- Must be a US citizen
- Security clearance a plus
iBASEt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.