At iBASEt, we are revolutionizing the factory floor. We provide high-end manufacturers – such as United Technologies (UTC), Lockheed Martin, and General Dynamics – an integrated, paperless, commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) solution to optimize shop floor execution. Our products build in quality from start to finish by streamlining integrated functions across a product’s lifecycle from engineering to the supplier network, production and aftermarket services. iBASEt is growing and committed to seizing the tremendous opportunities in our market space. We value our collaborative partnerships with our customers and are proud of the numerous industry awards we have received for our innovation.
JOB TITLE: Sales Enablement Manager
DEPARTMENT: Global Sales
REPORTS TO: VP of Sales
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
The Sales Enablement Manager is a critical role in the iBASEt Global Sales team, helping to drive the efficiency and productivity of our Sales organization from onboarding to ongoing learning and development. That means ensuring that our existing account executives and new sales hires have everything that they need to be successful. You’ll lead the development of best in class onboarding, provide easy access to product and value proposition knowledge, and bring needed Sales skill building programs through tools, process, and materials required to execute a comprehensive sales cycle.
The Sales Enablement Manager will not do it all on their own. He/she will work closely and partner with multiple internal departments including Sales, Services, Marketing and Product Management to develop and create the needed assets in support of highly effective sales engagements. This individual will be well organized, have strong project management skills, be an effective collaborator and can thrive in a dispersed work environment. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to gain deep knowledge and understanding of our Sales organization, iBASEt’s value propositions, and our ideal customer profile. This role is critical to our organization as it promotes the development of one of our most important asset, our Sales talent.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities:
- Design, create and implement a comprehensive sales enablement program (to include tools, processes, programs and accreditations)
- Improve Sales’ time to competency while reducing time to revenue through the execution of sales enablement program, specifically with our new hire on-boarding
- Partner with Sales Leadership to identify knowledge gaps, conduct ongoing needs assessments and roll out targeted programs
- Coordinate or create written content to educate sales team and advance deals such as case studies, competitive information fact sheets, persona battle cards, product collateral, and value assessment collateral
- Manage third-party vendors for both training content development and skills/leadership training delivery as needed
- Optimize and manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need.
- Sales New Hire Onboarding: Manage new hire sales enablement on-boarding logistics and success plans. Evolve and optimize the new hire enablement program to support iBASEt’s growth and go-to-market plans. Host and facilitate new hire workshops, where subject matter experts (SMEs) train via virtual and/or 1:1 sessions.
- Drive Sales Adoption – evangelize iBASEt’s sales messaging to generate awareness of available tools and content to the Sales team. Provide ongoing measurement of use and adoption of content and/or sales tools.
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership to develop the Sales playbook & process steps: the approach to territory planning, the breakdown on the roles we approach, the battle cards, the Sales pitch slides, follow up content/tools/documentation, proposal templates, contracts templates, and SOW templates
- Work with Sales Leadership to provide global sales productivity and efficiency metrics based around number of Opportunities open and closed in given timeframes, win rate, deal size and deal age
- CRM Adoption and Sales Tooling – Work with the wider business operations team to manage the rollout, adoption and knowledge transfer of best practices on how to leverage Salesforce.com and other sales enablement tools and ensure alignment to sales processes.
- Experience supporting a global sales organization
- Proven track record of being highly motivated and self-directed you should be able to drive a project from conception to start to finish
- Problem solver you don’t get sidelined by roadblocks and objections, but efficiently work through them to find the right solution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong cross-functional collaborator and ability to build relationships with executive stakeholders
- Ability to self-start, prioritize, and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- Passion for excellence and high quality in the finished product; attention to detail is critical
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing or sales related field
- 5+ years of Sales Enablement experience; previous sales education experience a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
iBASEt’s office is in Orange County next to several coffee shops, parks, and restaurants. A multi-mile hiking trail is next door, Laguna Beach is less than ½ hour away, traffic is light, and the weather can’t be beat. We believe that our team members are crucial to our success and pride ourselves in offering robust benefits including medical, dental, 401K with match, wellness programs, and company bashes. Also we understand that life can sometimes get in the way of work so we try to accommodate our team members with a flexible work environment.
iBASEt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.