At iBASEt, we are revolutionizing the factory floor. We provide high-end manufacturers – such as United Technologies (UTC), Lockheed Martin, and General Dynamics – an integrated, paperless, commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) solution to optimize shop floor execution. Our products build in quality from start to finish by streamlining integrated functions across a product’s lifecycle from engineering to the supplier network, production and aftermarket services. iBASEt is growing and committed to seizing the tremendous opportunities in our market space. We value our collaborative partnerships with our customers and are proud of the numerous industry awards we have received for our innovation.
JOB TITLE: Product Marketing Manager
REPORTS TO: VP, Marketing & Demand Generation
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will drive iBASEt’s positioning, messaging, content creation, pipeline generation, and integrated go-to-market strategy. You will contribute to thought leadership, launching new features or products, and opening new market opportunities. You will understand and define relevant personas and use cases—building the content necessary to enable the Sales and Marketing organization and partners to drive prospects to a successful close.
This role works in close cooperation and liaises with product management, marketing, customers, and sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement positioning and messaging that differentiates iBASEt and our solutions in the marketplace.
- Develop and manage sales and marketing material, including presentations, whitepapers, case studies, and other sales support materials.
- Liaise with Product and Marketing teams to develop and evolve our go-to-market strategies
- Collaborate with the digital and campaigns teams on creating content to drive SaaS sales through transparent, high-impact company and product information.
- Develop content specific to industry, persona, and marketing/sales funnel position to engage target accounts better.
- Communicate the value proposition of the iBASEt solutions to organizations and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of our solutions.
- Provide training on positioning that ensures the organization can internalize and communicate our positioning and message.
- Create high-impact internal sales tools and customer-facing materials that communicate our offerings’ value and unique advantage, including sales presentations, ROI calculators, needs analysis tools, scripts, and positioning documents.
- Through market intelligence, become the expert on our buyers, how they buy, and their buying criteria.
- Establish and update competitive battle cards for BDRs and Sales
- Conduct Win/Loss interviews and provide detailed analysis of results
- Establish and maintain marketing relationships with key clients, partners, and analysts willing to be referenced for case studies and speaking events.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to develop the strategy for marketing programs that drive demand for the products.
- At least two years of experience with Discrete Manufacturing and the Aerospace and Defense industry
- 5+years of experience in marketing/storytelling and creating differentiated product-based collateral and overall content (blogs, white papers, brochures, etc.)
- Superior communication skills, team player attitude, and highly motivated self-starter
- Excellent grammar and professional writing skills
- Candidates must be willing to provide samples of their work product (such as marketing collateral, presentations, or webcasts)
- Detail oriented and able to effectively manage multiple projects at a time
- Ability to build end-to-end plans and manage execution across cross-functional teams
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization (with product management, corporate and demand marketing, and sales) with positive influence.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of establishing credibility with key customers, prospects, and business partners, sales, customer support, and development.
- Ability to travel up to 10-20% annually.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Business, Marketing, English, Journalism, Communications, or a related field
Work Authorization/Security Clearance Requirements:
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Yearly Performance Bonuses
- Referral Bonuses
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Company Paid LTD/STD
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Unlimited Vacation
- 40 hours of sick time per year
- Paid Holidays (10 per year)
- WFH Equipment Stipend
- Internet/WIFI stipend
- 401K – company match
- Educational Assistance Program
Our company values work-life balance, and for this offers benefits such as Remote Work, Flexible hours, and a Wellness program.
iBASEt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.