At iBASEt, we are revolutionizing the factory floor. We provide high-end manufacturers – such as United Technologies (UTC), Lockheed Martin, and General Dynamics – an integrated, paperless, commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) solution to optimize shop floor execution. Our products build in quality from start to finish by streamlining integrated functions across a product’s lifecycle from engineering to the supplier network, production and aftermarket services. iBASEt is growing and committed to seizing the tremendous opportunities in our market space. We value our collaborative partnerships with our customers and are proud of the numerous industry awards we have received for our innovation.
JOB TITLE: Marketing Operations Manager
REPORTS TO: VP, Marketing & Demand Generation
We are seeking a Marketing Operations Manager to help design, build, and oversee the day-to-day- operations of our marketing tech stack. This role will focus on ensuring the effective use and integration of marketing technology investments, the efficient deployment of marketing campaigns, and the accuracy and completeness of the company and contact data in the marketing database.
The Marketing Operations Manager will be the system admin for the our Marketing Automation Platform – currently Hubspot – providing structure and oversight to email programs, database hygiene, form and landing page creation, as well as the management of the lead lifecycle. Additionally, this role will work to integrate and optimize the entire marketing tech stack for maximum efficiency and data sharing. This role will also be responsible for marketing KPI metric reporting and dashboards.
Current tools include: Salesforce, Hubspot, Salesloft, Google Data Studio, Demandbase, SEMrush, Google Analytics, various project management software, etc. The ideal candidate loves making marketing teams more efficient and effective and has a strong background in building out systems and integrating technology, developing and documenting processes, and cleaning and presenting marketing data.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems used to generate, distribute, and report on strategic marketing initiatives.
- Help manage lead data from online and offline sources and is a key player in maintaining data hygiene and integrity.
- Establish, maintain, and improve scalable processes across systems that ensure best practices for the marketing team to perform optimally in respective roles.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to define, maintain, and optimize the marketing tech stack.
- Share responsibility for tracking, reporting, and analyzing the performance of marketing activities including A/B and Multi-variate tests.
- Work with our Brand and Digital Marketing team to create emails, forms, landing pages, reports, and other related infrastructure to optimize performance of our digital marketing efforts across multiple touchpoints.
- Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing programs.
- Stay informed on developments in the marketing discipline and within our sphere of influence: new techniques, ideas, channels, strategies, etc., and identifies new and innovative opportunities
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in marketing across different channels.
- B2B marketing in a SaaS or high-tech organization experience preferred.
- Strong data skills with experience collecting, analyzing, interpreting, and reporting data using a variety of systems including Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with WordPress.
- Ability to learn new platforms and processes quickly.
- Competent in marketing areas including strategy, tech stacks, account-based marketing, and lead nurturing.
- Working knowledge of project management software.
- Deep understanding of the relationship between HubSpot and Salesforce, as well as a working knowledge and experience of how 3rd party integrations and APIs can help enable marketing automation.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Manage conflicting priorities from various stakeholders across multiple teams and communicate effectively with internal, remote teammates.
- A desire to continuously test and learn but will also be disciplined and precise with data-informed learnings and takeaways.
- Demonstrated ability in building and maintaining relationships across departments and functions.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Assimilate quickly and handle organizational tasks, such as planning meetings and routing content for approvals and review cycles.
- Independent, creative self-starter with the ability to multi-task in a highly energetic, fast-paced environment.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance Requirements:
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Yearly Performance Bonuses
- Referral Bonuses
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Company Paid LTD/STD
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Unlimited Vacation
- 40 hours of sick time per year
- Paid Holidays (10 per year)
- WFH Equipment Stipend
- Internet/WIFI stipend
- 401K – company match
- Educational Assistance Program
Our company values work-life balance, and for this offers benefits such as Remote Work, Flexible hours, and a Wellness program.
iBASEt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.