At iBASEt, we are revolutionizing the factory floor. We provide high-end manufacturers – such as Raytheon Technologies, Lockheed Martin, and General Dynamics – an integrated, paperless, commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) solution to optimize shop floor execution. Our products build in quality from start to finish by streamlining integrated functions across a product’s lifecycle from engineering to the supplier network, production, and aftermarket services. iBASEt is growing and committed to seizing the tremendous opportunities in our market space. We value our collaborative partnerships with our customers and are proud of the numerous industry awards we have received for our innovation.
JOB TITLE: Field Marketing Manager
REPORTS TO: Director, Marketing & Communications
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
iBASEt is looking for a Field Marketing professional who can be an active member of our B2B marketing program targeting industrial manufacturers operating in the complex discrete industry sector. This search will focus on individuals who are experienced in engaging with prospective customers across a wide variety of venues, including virtual and in-person events, for at least 3 years and are now ready to take their career to the next level.
This new position will be responsible for spearheading iBASEt’s field marketing program. The focus will include managing industry events and regional trade shows; partner, academia, and customer conferences; account-based marketing events, educational webinars, and other related lead generation activities. Events are currently anticipated to be both virtual and in-person. Additional support activities include securing speaking opportunities, representing iBASEt at industry events, working with strategic and educational partners to drive engagement, sponsorships, and lead-generation activities, and implementing other marketing and awareness activities. This individual should have a successful track record of driving attendance to industry, partner, and customer events, driving engagement with target audiences throughout an event, and proving a return on investment on these marketing strategies and tactics.
- Spearhead iBASEt’s event and tradeshow strategy, including but not limited to identifying key events, conducting training for internal team/attendees (elevator pitch, demos, slides, booth artwork, pop-up banners, etc.), and managing pre-and post-event communications
- Work with Marketing and Sales leadership to organize and staff customer and sponsored events; develop marketing and awareness strategies and objectives as part of these field marketing activities; spearhead initiatives to meet these objectives based on lead generation, MQL attainment, customer advocacy/engagement, and more.
- Negotiate and execute contracts for large- and small-scale events
- Periodic travel as needed – up to 35 percent of the time – to various events (provided it is safe to do so)
- Drive marketing influenced pipeline and prospective customer engagement through onsite and online presence, working closely to support the sales team
- Analyze, track, and report on field marketing activity ROI based on the predetermined pipeline, revenue, and MQL metrics using CRM, email marketing, project management, and similar systems; provide insights based on this activity to help guide future strategy and direction
- Manage third party contractors, vendors, and other event staff as part of successfully managing the field marketing program
- Build relationships with iBASEt customers, prospects, and partners
- Interact, coordinate, and provide leadership on-field marketing activities with key decisions makers and employee stakeholders
- Work with designers to ensure field marketing activities accurately represent the iBASEt brand
- Responsible for working with the marketing team to identify, order, and track event inventory/swag, including collateral, giveaways, speaker gifts, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related discipline
- 3+ years of related marketing experience, ideally in event marketing, demand generation, or sales enablement
- Proven experience managing event marketing efforts, including trade show planning, attendance, and reporting, in addition to supporting other lead generation marketing activities
- Experience partnering with an enterprise sales team
- Highly organized with an ability to manage resources, budgets, and onsite personnel
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You are creative, innovative, and can think outside the box
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at a time
- You are metric-driven and can draw insight from complex marketing data
- Capable of standing comfortably for up to eight hours a day, working long hours, and traveling frequently
iBASEt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
iBASEt participates in E-Verify. For additional information, please see the following:
- Right to Work