At iBASEt, we are revolutionizing the factory floor. We provide high-end manufacturers – such as United Technologies (UTC), Lockheed Martin, and General Dynamics – an integrated, paperless, commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) solution to optimize shop floor execution. Our products build in quality from start to finish by streamlining integrated functions across a product’s lifecycle from engineering to the supplier network, production and aftermarket services. iBASEt is growing and committed to seizing the tremendous opportunities in our market space. We value our collaborative partnerships with our customers and are proud of the numerous industry awards we have received for our innovation.
JOB TITLE: Digital Marketing Specialist
REPORTS TO: Senior Digital Marketing Manager
iBASEt is seeking a highly energetic and motivated professional to fill the role of Digital Marketing Specialist. The Digital Marketing Specialist will be an integral part of the demand generation team. Reporting directly to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you will execute the marketing strategies for our website and digital campaigns. This role will have a hand in SEO, Paid Search, ABM Platforms, Paid Social, Webchat and much more. As part of a small but growing marketing team, you’ll have to be a self-motivated team player willing to jump into any project as needed, but also maintaining focus on established goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate on development of email and landing pages, calls to action, form templates/layouts, and content downloads
- Deploy email campaigns via HubSpot, carefully monitoring deliverability and other performance metrics, as well as A/B test results if applicable; troubleshoot as needed
- Work with marketing campaigns to define campaign audience segments
- Deploy social posts – both paid and organic and monitor results for effectiveness
- Understand account-based marketing principles (segmentation, intent data, marketing analytics) and execute them to support commercial marketing priorities
- Collaborate with manager on establishing digital marketing best practices and processes
- Research keywords trends and provide guidance to marketing teams in creation of omnichannel SEO and SEM strategies
- Collaborate with Marketing team to build, execute and optimize PPC strategies and campaigns based on targeted segmentation including proper tracking, bids, keyword research, audience, etc.
- Monitor, maintain and optimize keywords, ads, budget caps, and KPIs
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations on creation and maintenance of analytic dashboards and reporting across all data tools (Google Analytics, Google Ads, SEMrush, HubSpot, Demandbase, etc.)
- Support implementation and integration of new technologies
- Stay informed of emerging digital marketing trends, identify ones that are applicable to our business model, and deploy pilots to test them out
- Assist with the production of marketing materials, slide presentations, videos and collateral.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with multiple digital marketing channels including Organic and Paid Search, ABM, Email Marketing and social.
- B2B marketing in a SaaS or high-tech organization preferred.
- Strong data skills with experience collecting, analyzing, interpreting, and reporting data using a variety of systems.
- Experience working with WordPress is preferred.
- In depth experience with HubSpot MAS.
- Strong knowledge of web analytics tools.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Manage conflicting priorities from various stakeholders across a number of teams and communicate effectively with internal, remote teammates.
- A desire to continuously test and learn but will also be disciplined and precise with data-informed learnings and takeaways.
- Demonstrated ability in building and maintaining relationships across functions.
- Exceptional communication skills—verbal, written, and interpersonal.
- Assimilate quickly and handle organizational tasks, such as planning meetings and routing content for approvals and review cycles.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance Requirements:
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Yearly Performance Bonuses
- Referral Bonuses
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Company Paid LTD/STD
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Unlimited Vacation
- 40 hours of sick time per year
- Paid Holidays (10 per year)
- WFH Equipment Stipend
- Internet/WIFI stipend
- 401K – company match
- Educational Assistance Program
Our company values work-life balance, and for this offers benefits such as Remote Work, Flexible hours, and a Wellness program.
iBASEt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.