JOB TITLE: Business Systems Analyst
DEPARTMENT: Professional Services
REPORTS TO: Senior Manager, Solutions Services
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
The Business Systems Analyst engages and aligns our customers with iBASEt software and best industry practices by conducting workshops to demonstrate and train customers on software features, performing business process reengineering, mapping and assisting in setup of software functionality, designing software configurations and new functionality, develop and execute functional testing of software, and using troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to address customer challenges and opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Aligns customer with iBASEt software functionalities and industry best practices by:
- Conducting demonstration workshops and customer hands-on training of iBASEt software features.
- Reviewing customer’s processes against industry best practices in complex discreet manufacturing; maintenance, repair, and overhaul; supplier quality and process quality management.
- Proposing and supporting customer business process change.
- Conducts Business Process Mapping of customer As Is and To Be processes using various tools and techniques.
- Creates or selects Solumina stories and acceptance criteria to support customer UAT and role-based training.
- Assists customers with iBASEt software deployment, data mapping, and system set-up.
- Creates full-stack user/job stories with acceptance criteria to capture customer requirements and their functional designs for Agile configuration development.
- Works with development team to ensure customer requirements are clear and incorporated correctly into functionality.
- Develops and executes detailed Test Rail test cases with traceability for functional acceptance testing.
- Provides clear and complete customer solution documentation.
- Provides internal feedback for software issues and new product features.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills to evaluate complex situations and deliver effective solutions
- Excellent written, presentation, and listening skills
- Leadership and influencing skills to guide stakeholders and build consensus to shared goals
- Team player, adaptability, personal accountability, trustworthiness, ethical judgement and behavior
- Organizational, remote work, and time management skills
- Process mapping, modeling, and visualization tools and techniques
- 5 years’ experience in enterprise software deployment (e.g. MES, ERP, PLM)
- Software, database, or systems interface development involvement
- Industry experience in complex discreet manufacturing; maintenance, repair, and overhaul; supplier quality and process quality management
- Functional expertise in iBASEt Solumina software and its extension products
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum and Kanban, with Lean process realignment strategies
- Jira, Wiki, Test Rail, Zendesk, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Teams, Outlook)
- Business analysis professional certification (IIBA-CBAP, AAC; PMI-PBA or equivalent)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business information systems, engineering or equivalent training and experience
Physical Requirements / Work Environment:
- Regularly required to stand or sit, reach, bend ,walking up and down stairs and move about the facility
- May require some light physical effort; ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Office and remote working conditions
- Travel 50% of work time (Note: no travel is required during Covid-19 pandemic)
iBASEt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.