At iBASEt, we are revolutionizing the factory floor. We provide high-end manufacturers – such as United Technologies (UTC), Lockheed Martin, and General Dynamics – an integrated, paperless, commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) solution to optimize shop floor execution. Our products build in quality from start to finish by streamlining integrated functions across a product’s lifecycle from engineering to the supplier network, production and aftermarket services. iBASEt is growing and committed to seizing the tremendous opportunities in our market space. We value our collaborative partnerships with our customers and are proud of the numerous industry awards we have received for our innovation.
JOB TITLE: Business Development Representative
REPORTS TO: Director of Business Development
The Business Development Representative is instrumental to iBASEt’s growth and continued success. The Business Development Representative will identify, qualify, and nurture leads to meet qualified lead pipeline metrics. The successful candidate for this position will develop target accounts, contact potential new accounts, qualify complex accounts as sales leads, coordinate and collaborate with the sales force, and support marketing campaigns and account development activities. The successful candidate for this position will offer extensive Lead Generation/Business Development and Salesforce.com experience, in addition to a proven track record of supporting a diverse sales force and their efforts to penetrate and expand into new opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to effectively and proactively develop prospective personas within target accounts, and engage in consultative dialogue to identify priority objectives, challenges, and obstacles.
- Ability to manage and keep multiple commitments simultaneously – excellent multitasking skills.
- Ability to build relationships via direct contact with people of all levels both internally and external.
- Support various marketing campaigns thorough follow-up activities.
- Attend trade shows/events upon request.
- Respond to information requests from prospects and/or nurture and educate prospects on iBASEt offerings.
- Maintain all research and call data in Salesforce.com CRM
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline; or equivalent work experience may be considered
- Familiar with the unique aspects of complex discrete manufactures including how they operate their business and the software buying process of these enterprises
- 5+ years’ experience in Enterprise Software and/or SaaS Inside Sales
- Outbound lead generation, tele-sales, customer service
- Software sales role in a technology company
- Proficient knowledge of accessing and using the Internet and MS Office tools, knowledge of computer systems functions tools and software such as Windows, Salesforce, WebEx, and Google Analytics
- HubSpot and Salesforce.com experience
- Excellent communication and customer relations skills, both written and oral
- Well-developed presentation skills
- Availability to travel outside home city at least 10% of the time
iBASEt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.