FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif. – April 5, 2021 – iBASEt, the company that simplifies how complex products are built and maintained, today announced that iBASEt has been positioned by Gartner as a Visionary in the Magic Quadrant for Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) for its offering, the iBASEt MES Solution, powered by Solumina iSeries.* This evaluation was based on specific criteria that analyzed the company’s overall completeness of vision and ability to execute.
iBASEt continues to advance its offerings with innovative technologies and deployment strategies. The recent launch of Solumina iSeries provides an ideal foundation for its MES, Supplier Quality Management (SQM), and Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) solutions. As a cloud-native platform built with a microservices architecture, the iBASEt Digital Operations Suite simplifies how complex manufacturing operations are performed as part of a larger enterprise digital ecosystem – an integral foundation for an Industry 4.0 strategy.
“We are honored to be recognized by Gartner. At iBASEt, we envision a future where complex operations are managed with greater ease, efficiency, and quality. The cloud has opened new opportunities to deliver on this vision as a manufacturing ecosystem that challenges the status quo,” said Naveen Poonian, CEO at iBASEt. “With this innovation comes the possibility for our customers to accelerate their digital transformation journey, which we believe contributed to our placement in this year’s Magic Quadrant.”
Magic Quadrant reports are a culmination of rigorous, fact-based research in specific markets, providing a wide-angle view of the relative positions of the providers in markets where growth is high and provider differentiation is distinct. Providers are positioned into four quadrants: Leaders, Challengers, Visionaries, and Niche Players. The research enables you to get the most from market analysis in alignment with your unique business and technology needs.
View a complimentary copy of the Magic Quadrant report to learn more about iBASEt’s strengths and cautions, among other providers’ offerings.
* Source: Gartner, “Magic Quadrant for Manufacturing Execution Systems,” Rick Franzosa, March 30, 2021
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in our research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of the Gartner research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
iBASEt is a software company that simplifies how complex products are built and maintained. Founded in Southern California in 1986, iBASEt solutions ensure digital continuity across manufacturing, quality, and maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) operations on a global scale. The iSeries, powered by Solumina, is a cloud-native platform that establishes a digital ecosystem to drive innovation and improve operational performance. iBASEt customers include Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Rolls Royce, Pratt & Whitney, and Textron. Learn more at iBASEt.com
- Q&A from Pick the Right Metrics for MES Success - April 15, 2021
- iBASEt CEO Naveen Poonian to Present “5 Imperatives for Transitioning to Digital MRO” at MRO Americas 2021 - April 15, 2021
- iBASEt Named a Visionary in 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Manufacturing Execution Systems - April 5, 2021
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: How a Digital Thread is Critical for Industry 4.0 Success - March 25, 2021
- iBASEt Hosts 5th Webinar Presented by the MOM Institute: Pick the Right Metrics for MES Success - February 25, 2021
- Understand the Opportunity Cost (Risk) of Deferring an MES Software Upgrade - February 24, 2021
- iBASEt Appoints Chief Customer Officer and Chief Financial Officer as Demand for Digital Transformation Accelerates - February 17, 2021
- Q&A on The Importance of Software Acceptance Testing Webinar - February 16, 2021
- iBASEt Launches eLearning University - February 4, 2021
- Easing Change Management in Manufacturing - February 2, 2021