WHAT: Much has been said about IT/OT convergence, but what does it really mean? Is there any substance behind the hype?
This iBASEt sponsored webcast will give you practical steps in how to overcome the challenges that come with IT/OT convergence, including how to:
- Optimize data sharing as part of an Industry 4.0 strategy, enabling the connected worker
- Increase the Return on Investment of Digital Transformation and IoT strategies
- Improve the intelligence that drives better decision support across the digital enterprise
WHO: Jan Snoeij, President and Sr. Business Consultant at the Manufacturing Operations Management Institute (MOMi), will provide a manufacturer’s perspective on this topic. He will draw upon his many years of experience to explain how best to share manufacturing intelligence as part of becoming a digital enterprise.
WHERE: Register here: https://info.ibaset.com/webinar-what-is-it-ot-convergence
WHEN: Live 30-minute broadcast will occur on Wednesday, September 30 from 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. PDT / 11:00 – 11:30 EDT.
iBASEt is a leading provider of manufacturing, quality, and MRO solutions that enable digital continuity across the enterprise. With 30+ years of experience in highly engineered, regulated industries, iBASEt simplifies the complex by empowering customers to gain real-time visibility, take control, and drive velocity across their operations and extended value chain. iBASEt works closely with industry leaders, including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Rolls Royce, Pratt & Whitney, and Patria Belgium Engine Center. Learn more at iBASEt.com.
- iBASEt Appoints Chief Marketing Officer and Vice President of Human Resources to Support Accelerated Growth - June 16, 2021
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: Why a Digital Ecosystem is Critical for Digital Transformation - June 10, 2021
- Evaluating the Total Cost of Ownership of an On-Premises MES - June 8, 2021
- iBASEt Reports Record Software Revenue Growth, Profitability for Full Fiscal Year 2021 - June 3, 2021
- iBASEt Provides AST & Science Manufacturing Solution - May 12, 2021
- iBASEt Launches Managed Services Offering - May 5, 2021
- iBASEt Expands iSeries Functionality to Simplify How Manufacturers Oversee Supplier Quality Management - April 28, 2021
- iBASEt Partners with Combitech, Expanding Nordic Presence - April 21, 2021
- Q&A from Pick the Right Metrics for MES Success - April 15, 2021
- iBASEt CEO Naveen Poonian to Present “5 Imperatives for Transitioning to Digital MRO” at MRO Americas 2021 - April 15, 2021