WHAT: Much has been said about IT/OT convergence, but what does it really mean? Is there any substance behind the hype?
This iBASEt sponsored webcast will give you practical steps in how to overcome the challenges that come with IT/OT convergence, including how to:
- Optimize data sharing as part of an Industry 4.0 strategy, enabling the connected worker
- Increase the Return on Investment of Digital Transformation and IoT strategies
- Improve the intelligence that drives better decision support across the digital enterprise
WHO: Jan Snoeij, President and Sr. Business Consultant at the Manufacturing Operations Management Institute (MOMi), will provide a manufacturer’s perspective on this topic. He will draw upon his many years of experience to explain how best to share manufacturing intelligence as part of becoming a digital enterprise.
WHERE: Register here: https://info.ibaset.com/webinar-what-is-it-ot-convergence
WHEN: Live 30-minute broadcast will occur on Wednesday, September 30 from 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. PDT / 11:00 – 11:30 EDT.
iBASEt is a leading provider of manufacturing, quality, and MRO solutions that enable digital continuity across the enterprise. With 30+ years of experience in highly engineered, regulated industries, iBASEt simplifies the complex by empowering customers to gain real-time visibility, take control, and drive velocity across their operations and extended value chain. iBASEt works closely with industry leaders, including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Rolls Royce, Pratt & Whitney, and Patria Belgium Engine Center. Learn more at iBASEt.com.
- iBASEt Named a Visionary in 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Manufacturing Execution Systems - April 5, 2021
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: How a Digital Thread is Critical for Industry 4.0 Success - March 25, 2021
- iBASEt Hosts 5th Webinar Presented by the MOM Institute: Pick the Right Metrics for MES Success - February 25, 2021
- Understand the Opportunity Cost (Risk) of Deferring an MES Software Upgrade - February 24, 2021
- iBASEt Appoints Chief Customer Officer and Chief Financial Officer as Demand for Digital Transformation Accelerates - February 17, 2021
- Q&A on The Importance of Software Acceptance Testing Webinar - February 16, 2021
- iBASEt Launches eLearning University - February 4, 2021
- Easing Change Management in Manufacturing - February 2, 2021
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: The Importance of End User Acceptance - January 21, 2021
- Q&A from “Picking the Right MES” Webinar - December 22, 2020