WHAT: This webinar will take a closer look at how establishing and maintaining a digital ecosystem can improve collaboration by better connecting disparate systems, people, and data – all attributes of becoming a digital enterprise. As the eighth educational webinar focused on how manufacturers can achieve the vision of Industry 4.0, this final presentation brings together what was covered previously to share what can be achieved when embracing this strategy.
WHO: Jan Snoeij, President and Sr. Business Consultant at the Manufacturing Operations Management Institute (MOMi), will lead this discussion. Drawing upon his many years of experience, he will share his insights and experience on how to best plan and implement an Industry 4.0 strategy that results in a digital ecosystem. Maintain a Digital Thread, respond faster to change, and ensure operational resilience to meet future challenges as they occur. Jan is actively involved in MESA International as a member of the International Board and various working groups.
WHEN: Live 30-minute broadcast will occur on Wednesday, June 16 from 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. PDT / 11:00 – 11:30 EDT.
iBASEt is a software company that simplifies how complex products are built and maintained. Founded in Southern California in 1986, iBASEt solutions ensure digital continuity across manufacturing, quality, and maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) operations on a global scale. The iSeries, powered by Solumina, is a cloud-native platform that establishes a digital ecosystem to drive innovation and improve operational performance. iBASEt customers include Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Rolls Royce, Pratt & Whitney, and Textron. Learn more at iBASEt.com
- iBASEt Appoints Chief Marketing Officer and Vice President of Human Resources to Support Accelerated Growth - June 16, 2021
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: Why a Digital Ecosystem is Critical for Digital Transformation - June 10, 2021
- Evaluating the Total Cost of Ownership of an On-Premises MES - June 8, 2021
- iBASEt Reports Record Software Revenue Growth, Profitability for Full Fiscal Year 2021 - June 3, 2021
- iBASEt Provides AST & Science Manufacturing Solution - May 12, 2021
- iBASEt Launches Managed Services Offering - May 5, 2021
- iBASEt Expands iSeries Functionality to Simplify How Manufacturers Oversee Supplier Quality Management - April 28, 2021
- iBASEt Partners with Combitech, Expanding Nordic Presence - April 21, 2021
- Q&A from Pick the Right Metrics for MES Success - April 15, 2021
- iBASEt CEO Naveen Poonian to Present “5 Imperatives for Transitioning to Digital MRO” at MRO Americas 2021 - April 15, 2021