WHAT: This iBASEt sponsored webcast will look at how the Request for Proposal (RFP) process must adapt, given that legacy MES and Quality applications have become monolithic dinosaurs. Next-generation agile solutions offer more robust capabilities powered by new technologies. Those seeking to take advantage of these new offerings – including retiring “homegrown” systems and paper-based processes – should attend to better understand the opportunity cost of missing out on this next level of innovation in manufacturing.
WHO: Jan Snoeij, President and Sr. Business Consultant at the MOM Institute, will share his recommendations on how to best plan a new MES RFP evaluation process to ask the right questions. Identifying the best, modern MES begins with the RFP process in order to best align current and future needs. Jan brings over 35 years of experience in advising and supporting the improvement of operational processes at industrial enterprises.
WHERE: Register here: https://info.ibaset.com/webinar-rethink-rfp-process-for-mes.
WHEN: See it on Wednesday, July 22 from 8:00 am – 8:30 am PDT.
iBASEt is a leading provider of manufacturing, quality and MRO solutions that enable digital continuity across the enterprise. With 30+ years of experience in highly engineered, regulated industries, iBASEt simplifies the complex by empowering customers to gain real-time visibility, take control, and drive velocity across their operations and extended value chain. iBASEt works closely with industry leaders, including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Rolls Royce, Pratt & Whitney, and Patria Belgium Engine Center. Learn more at ibaset.com
- Q&A from “Picking the Right MES” Webinar - December 22, 2020
- iBASEt Announces Cloud-native Midsize Enterprise Solution for Manufacturing - December 9, 2020
- A Digital Master Performs Better Financially – Here’s Why - December 8, 2020
- iBASEt to Present at American A&D Summit 2020 - December 2, 2020
- IDC Research Confirms Value of Microservices Architecture - November 16, 2020
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: Picking the Right MES - November 9, 2020
- Q&A from IT/OT Convergence Webinar - November 2, 2020
- iBASEt Launches Solumina iSeries at Excelerate Innovation 2020 - October 6, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Better Manage Operations Data Across IT Systems - September 23, 2020
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: What is IT/OT Convergence, Why Does it Matter to Industry 4.0 Strategies, and How Do I Achieve it? - September 16, 2020