WHAT: This iBASEt sponsored webcast will look at how the Request for Proposal (RFP) process must adapt, given that legacy MES and Quality applications have become monolithic dinosaurs. Next-generation agile solutions offer more robust capabilities powered by new technologies. Those seeking to take advantage of these new offerings – including retiring “homegrown” systems and paper-based processes – should attend to better understand the opportunity cost of missing out on this next level of innovation in manufacturing.
WHO: Jan Snoeij, President and Sr. Business Consultant at the MOM Institute, will share his recommendations on how to best plan a new MES RFP evaluation process to ask the right questions. Identifying the best, modern MES begins with the RFP process in order to best align current and future needs. Jan brings over 35 years of experience in advising and supporting the improvement of operational processes at industrial enterprises.
WHERE: Register here: https://info.ibaset.com/webinar-rethink-rfp-process-for-mes.
WHEN: See it on Wednesday, July 22 from 8:00 am – 8:30 am PDT.
iBASEt is a leading provider of manufacturing, quality and MRO solutions that enable digital continuity across the enterprise. With 30+ years of experience in highly engineered, regulated industries, iBASEt simplifies the complex by empowering customers to gain real-time visibility, take control, and drive velocity across their operations and extended value chain. iBASEt works closely with industry leaders, including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Rolls Royce, Pratt & Whitney, and Patria Belgium Engine Center. Learn more at ibaset.com
- iBASEt Named a Visionary in 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Manufacturing Execution Systems - April 5, 2021
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: How a Digital Thread is Critical for Industry 4.0 Success - March 25, 2021
- iBASEt Hosts 5th Webinar Presented by the MOM Institute: Pick the Right Metrics for MES Success - February 25, 2021
- Understand the Opportunity Cost (Risk) of Deferring an MES Software Upgrade - February 24, 2021
- iBASEt Appoints Chief Customer Officer and Chief Financial Officer as Demand for Digital Transformation Accelerates - February 17, 2021
- Q&A on The Importance of Software Acceptance Testing Webinar - February 16, 2021
- iBASEt Launches eLearning University - February 4, 2021
- Easing Change Management in Manufacturing - February 2, 2021
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: The Importance of End User Acceptance - January 21, 2021
- Q&A from “Picking the Right MES” Webinar - December 22, 2020