Foothill Ranch, Calif, February 11, 2014 — iBASEt, the leading provider of Manufacturing Execution System and Manufacturing Operations Management (MES/MOM) solutions for complex manufacturing industries will showcase Solumina, the revolutionary Product Lifecycle Execution software suite at the AeroDef Manufacturing Summit and Exposition on February 25-27 at the Convention Center in Long Beach, CA.
Solumina is an out-of-the-box, paperless solution that integrates process execution including planning and work instruction, quality control, and supplier quality assurance involved in the building of highly complex products. Companies engaged in manufacturing execution and maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) activities can implement Solumina to decrease cycle times, enhance quality checks and balances throughout the supplier network, implement defect containment measures, and meet FAA and Sarbanes Oxley regulatory compliance standards. And since manufacturing data is captured in real-time, managers have greater visibility of work-in-process to diagnose bottlenecks in rapid time.
Solumina can be used as a standalone solution or can work harmoniously with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions through preconfigured integration packages. ERP users can capitalize on shop floor efficiency without sacrificing enterprise planning and execution capabilities, and PLM users can complete the vision of a true PLM landscape that is often lacking a digital execution component.
“Implementing a paperless solution is easier than engineers and IT departments think,” said Michel Gadbois, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, “when you refer to several data repositories, losing process control can be concerning. Since Solumina is paperless and integrates all manufacturing processes from part to finished product, it’s flexible and dynamic but also strictly controlled.”
Customers have seen successful deployments of Solumina in as little as 3 months with the average breakeven ROI being achieved within 9 months of going live.
To learn more about Solumina, please visit https://bit.ly/1cO2c4B to receive your free pass to AeroDef.
- iBASEt Launches Manufacturing Intelligence Solution for its Digital Manufacturing Suite - August 10, 2018
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Benefits of Dock to Stock (DTS) Programs for Complex Discrete Manufacturers - February 13, 2017
- Why a Quality Management System Isn’t Enough to Satisfy 21 CFR Part 820 and Part 11 - January 3, 2017
- Why Medical Manufacturers Need Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) - December 15, 2016
- Does Your MES Support Effective Product Genealogy for Medical Device Manufacturing? - October 6, 2016
- Achieve Cradle-to-Grave Bi-Directional Traceability with Best-of-Breed MOM - July 15, 2016
- A Better Approach to Maintaining Device History Records for FDA Compliance - March 1, 2016
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016