iBASEt to Present Featured Webinar: Why Today is a Great Time to Retire a Legacy MES
WHAT: This webcast will explain why legacy MES applications with a monolithic architecture have become outdated and are being replaced by modern solutions that can be implemented in 90 days or less. Attendees can gain insight into the future of the MES industry, and how to best plan their migration to a next-generation platform capable of delivering a quick ROI.
WHO: Becky Kelderman, Director, Solution Consultant at iBASEt, will present “Why Today is a Great Time to Retire a Legacy Manufacturing Execution System.” As a Solumina application specialist, Kelderman has 20 years of experience managing manufacturing operations, enterprise systems, training, and quality. Her industry experience spans micro-electronics assembly, welding and sheet metal manufacturing, chemical and plastics, and major mechanical assembly.
WHERE: Register to attend this webinar: https://info.ibaset.com/webinar-retire-legacy-mes.
WHEN: Live broadcast will occur on Wednesday, April 29th from 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. EST / 15:00 – 15:30 GMT.
iBASEt is a leading provider of manufacturing, quality and MRO solutions that enable digital continuity across the enterprise. With 30+ years of experience in highly engineered, regulated industries, iBASEt simplifies the complex by empowering customers to gain real-time visibility, take control, and drive velocity across their operations and extended value chain. iBASEt works closely with industry leaders, including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Rolls Royce, Pratt & Whitney, and Patria Belgium Engine Center. Learn more at www.ibaset.com
- Q&A from Pick the Right Metrics for MES Success - April 15, 2021
- iBASEt CEO Naveen Poonian to Present “5 Imperatives for Transitioning to Digital MRO” at MRO Americas 2021 - April 15, 2021
- iBASEt Named a Visionary in 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Manufacturing Execution Systems - April 5, 2021
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: How a Digital Thread is Critical for Industry 4.0 Success - March 25, 2021
- iBASEt Hosts 5th Webinar Presented by the MOM Institute: Pick the Right Metrics for MES Success - February 25, 2021
- Understand the Opportunity Cost (Risk) of Deferring an MES Software Upgrade - February 24, 2021
- iBASEt Appoints Chief Customer Officer and Chief Financial Officer as Demand for Digital Transformation Accelerates - February 17, 2021
- Q&A on The Importance of Software Acceptance Testing Webinar - February 16, 2021
- iBASEt Launches eLearning University - February 4, 2021
- Easing Change Management in Manufacturing - February 2, 2021