WHO: Becky Kelderman, Director of Worldwide Industry Solutions at iBASEt, to lead a discussion on the critical role a Manufacturing Execution System (MES) plays as part of the digital transformation that is now driving industrial operations. New technologies, such as augmented reality, artificial intelligence, cloud and edge computing, mobile, and auto-ID are now being leveraged into how manufacturing operations are managed (often through Industry 4.0 initiatives) to drive greater value and productivity while enabling improved operational agility.
WHAT: The American Aerospace & Defense Summit 2019 is an industry-focused event where peers can discuss strategies on how to best optimize manufacturing and R&D in the Aerospace & Defense industry. Register here to attend: https://aadsummit.com/
WHERE: Event takes place at the Renaissance Glendale Hotel & Spa in Glendale, Arizona.
WHEN: Ms. Kelderman will present “An Important Step for Operations, A Giant Leap for Digital Manufacturing” on the first day of the conference, December 11th, from 12:25 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. local time. Read page 3 of the program guide to learn more.
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions for complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics, and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Digital Manufacturing software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution System and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and Enterprise Quality Management Systems (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. iBASEt’s software is implemented by many leading industrial organizations as part of their enterprise Digital Thread initiatives.
- iBASEt Named a Visionary in 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Manufacturing Execution Systems - April 5, 2021
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: How a Digital Thread is Critical for Industry 4.0 Success - March 25, 2021
- iBASEt Hosts 5th Webinar Presented by the MOM Institute: Pick the Right Metrics for MES Success - February 25, 2021
- Understand the Opportunity Cost (Risk) of Deferring an MES Software Upgrade - February 24, 2021
- iBASEt Appoints Chief Customer Officer and Chief Financial Officer as Demand for Digital Transformation Accelerates - February 17, 2021
- Q&A on The Importance of Software Acceptance Testing Webinar - February 16, 2021
- iBASEt Launches eLearning University - February 4, 2021
- Easing Change Management in Manufacturing - February 2, 2021
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: The Importance of End User Acceptance - January 21, 2021
- Q&A from “Picking the Right MES” Webinar - December 22, 2020