Agile MES solution can be deployed quickly through AWS Quick Start to accelerate digital transformation at complex manufacturers
FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif. – April 28, 2020 – iBASEt, a leading provider of manufacturing, quality, and MRO solutions that enable digital continuity, today announced the availability of Solumina’s Manufacturing Execution System (MES) solution as an Amazon Web Services / AWS Quick Start application. This expanded distribution channel offers an ideal platform to further iBASEt’s vision of how an MES is defined and delivered faster through an agile approach.
The importance of operating as a digital enterprise has never been so acute of a focus than it is today. As the world battles COVID-19, organizations are challenged to seamlessly integrate disparate operations, systems, and applications through digital ecosystems – those that are agile enough to ideally be operated and managed by remote workers. This strategy can improve efficiency and collaboration while unlocking new intelligence for improved, near real-time decision support, especially for organizations that are resource-constrained.
iBASEt customers can keep their digital transformation programs on track by embracing AWS’s proven global infrastructure, breadth, and depth of services. As one validation point, the AWS Quick Start can deploy iBASEt’s Solumina MES on AWS in about 1.5–2 hours.
“Working closely with AWS is part of our strategic shift to better leverage the cloud and microservices to ease solution delivery, provide greater application support, and improve end-user collaboration,” said Naveen Poonian, Chief Executive Officer at iBASEt. “We are committed to investing in new technologies that can accelerate and support agile MES deployments and deliver faster value through proven ROI at a lower risk.”
iBASEt is a leading provider of manufacturing, quality and MRO solutions that enable digital continuity across the enterprise. With 30+ years of experience in highly engineered, regulated industries, iBASEt simplifies the complex by empowering customers to gain real-time visibility, take control, and drive velocity across their operations and extended value chain. iBASEt works closely with industry leaders, including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Rolls Royce, Pratt & Whitney, and Patria Belgium Engine Center. Learn more at www.ibaset.com
- iBASEt Named a Visionary in 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Manufacturing Execution Systems - April 5, 2021
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: How a Digital Thread is Critical for Industry 4.0 Success - March 25, 2021
- iBASEt Hosts 5th Webinar Presented by the MOM Institute: Pick the Right Metrics for MES Success - February 25, 2021
- Understand the Opportunity Cost (Risk) of Deferring an MES Software Upgrade - February 24, 2021
- iBASEt Appoints Chief Customer Officer and Chief Financial Officer as Demand for Digital Transformation Accelerates - February 17, 2021
- Q&A on The Importance of Software Acceptance Testing Webinar - February 16, 2021
- iBASEt Launches eLearning University - February 4, 2021
- Easing Change Management in Manufacturing - February 2, 2021
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: The Importance of End User Acceptance - January 21, 2021
- Q&A from “Picking the Right MES” Webinar - December 22, 2020