Foothill Ranch, Calif., Jan. 26, 2012 — iBASEt today announced that it has received a 2011 Boeing Performance Excellence Award. The Boeing Company issues the award annually to recognize suppliers who have achieved superior performance. iBASEt maintained a Silver composite performance rating for each month of the 12-month performance period, from Oct. 1, 2010, to Sept. 30, 2011.
This year, Boeing recognized 529 suppliers who achieved either a Gold or Silver level Boeing Performance Excellence Award. iBASEt is one of only 407 suppliers to receive the Silver level of recognition.
“The team at iBASEt is very proud to be recognized by Boeing for consistently providing a superior level of customer service in support of our nation’s space program,” said Vic Sial, iBASEt President.
iBASEt supplies Solumina Manufacturing Execution System for Boeing operations at NASA Kennedy Space Center. Solumina’s electronic process planning and work order execution features reduce paperwork and processing complexity to support payload preparation and verification operations for deliveries to the International Space Station.
iBASEt has many years of experience working with Boeing and other aerospace suppliers, including United Space Alliance, Northrop Grumman and General Dynamics.
- iBASEt Launches Manufacturing Intelligence Solution for its Digital Manufacturing Suite - August 10, 2018
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Benefits of Dock to Stock (DTS) Programs for Complex Discrete Manufacturers - February 13, 2017
- Why a Quality Management System Isn’t Enough to Satisfy 21 CFR Part 820 and Part 11 - January 3, 2017
- Why Medical Manufacturers Need Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) - December 15, 2016
- Does Your MES Support Effective Product Genealogy for Medical Device Manufacturing? - October 6, 2016
- Achieve Cradle-to-Grave Bi-Directional Traceability with Best-of-Breed MOM - July 15, 2016
- A Better Approach to Maintaining Device History Records for FDA Compliance - March 1, 2016
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016