WHAT: The American Aerospace & Defense Summit 2020 is an industry-focused event where peers can discuss strategies on how to best optimize manufacturing and R&D in the Aerospace & Defense industry.
WHO: Kim Archibald, head of North America solution engineering at iBASEt, will lead a discussion on how Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) have become a central part of digital operations platforms in achieving greater resiliency across operations. She will draw upon 10 years of experience gained while working for Aerospace & Defense manufacturers, including Boeing Defense, Lockheed Martin, and space startup Virgin Orbit. As a frequent speaker, Kim will provide guidance on the benefits of becoming a Digital Master and the improved profitability that can result. Kim is a current member of Women in Aerospace (WIA). She received a B.S. in Mathematics from the University of California, San Diego, and an M.S. in Project Management from Boston University.
WHERE: Register here to attend: https://aadsummit.com/
WHEN: Ms. Archibald will present “Why Digital Operations Have Become Mission Critical in Manufacturing” on the first day of the conference, December 9th, from 1:50 p.m. – 2:25 p.m. ET.
iBASEt is a leading provider of manufacturing, quality and MRO solutions that enable digital continuity across the enterprise. With 30+ years of experience in highly engineered, regulated industries, iBASEt simplifies the complex by empowering customers to gain real-time visibility, take control, and drive velocity across operations. The iSeries, powered by Solumina, has a cloud-native microservices architecture with open APIs that extends a digital ecosystem to drive innovation, simplify hardware and software systems integration, and deploy advanced technologies. iBASEt works closely with many industry leaders, including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Rolls Royce, Pratt & Whitney, and Textron. Learn more at iBASEt.com
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: The Importance of End User Acceptance - January 21, 2021
- Q&A from “Picking the Right MES” Webinar - December 22, 2020
- iBASEt Announces Cloud-native Midsize Enterprise Solution for Manufacturing - December 9, 2020
- A Digital Master Performs Better Financially – Here’s Why - December 8, 2020
- iBASEt to Present at American A&D Summit 2020 - December 2, 2020
- IDC Research Confirms Value of Microservices Architecture - November 16, 2020
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: Picking the Right MES - November 9, 2020
- Q&A from IT/OT Convergence Webinar - November 2, 2020
- iBASEt Launches Solumina iSeries at Excelerate Innovation 2020 - October 6, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Better Manage Operations Data Across IT Systems - September 23, 2020