WHAT: The American Aerospace & Defense Summit 2020 is an industry-focused event where peers can discuss strategies on how to best optimize manufacturing and R&D in the Aerospace & Defense industry.
WHO: Kim Archibald, head of North America solution engineering at iBASEt, will lead a discussion on how Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) have become a central part of digital operations platforms in achieving greater resiliency across operations. She will draw upon 10 years of experience gained while working for Aerospace & Defense manufacturers, including Boeing Defense, Lockheed Martin, and space startup Virgin Orbit. As a frequent speaker, Kim will provide guidance on the benefits of becoming a Digital Master and the improved profitability that can result. Kim is a current member of Women in Aerospace (WIA). She received a B.S. in Mathematics from the University of California, San Diego, and an M.S. in Project Management from Boston University.
WHERE: Register here to attend: https://aadsummit.com/
WHEN: Ms. Archibald will present “Why Digital Operations Have Become Mission Critical in Manufacturing” on the first day of the conference, December 9th, from 1:50 p.m. – 2:25 p.m. ET.
iBASEt is a leading provider of manufacturing, quality and MRO solutions that enable digital continuity across the enterprise. With 30+ years of experience in highly engineered, regulated industries, iBASEt simplifies the complex by empowering customers to gain real-time visibility, take control, and drive velocity across operations. The iSeries, powered by Solumina, has a cloud-native microservices architecture with open APIs that extends a digital ecosystem to drive innovation, simplify hardware and software systems integration, and deploy advanced technologies. iBASEt works closely with many industry leaders, including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Rolls Royce, Pratt & Whitney, and Textron. Learn more at iBASEt.com
- iBASEt Named a Visionary in 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Manufacturing Execution Systems - April 5, 2021
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: How a Digital Thread is Critical for Industry 4.0 Success - March 25, 2021
- iBASEt Hosts 5th Webinar Presented by the MOM Institute: Pick the Right Metrics for MES Success - February 25, 2021
- Understand the Opportunity Cost (Risk) of Deferring an MES Software Upgrade - February 24, 2021
- iBASEt Appoints Chief Customer Officer and Chief Financial Officer as Demand for Digital Transformation Accelerates - February 17, 2021
- Q&A on The Importance of Software Acceptance Testing Webinar - February 16, 2021
- iBASEt Launches eLearning University - February 4, 2021
- Easing Change Management in Manufacturing - February 2, 2021
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: The Importance of End User Acceptance - January 21, 2021
- Q&A from “Picking the Right MES” Webinar - December 22, 2020