Partnership enables iBASEt customers to use smart glasses and mobile technology to perform industrial operations management hands-free in COVID-19 environment to improve speed and accuracy.
FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif. – May 12, 2020 – iBASEt, a leading provider of manufacturing, quality and MRO solutions that enable digital continuity, today announced a new technology partnership with Proceedix, a Software-as-a-Service platform provider. This partnership allows organizations to extend paperless work instructions and enterprise procedure capabilities with smart glasses and other Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) devices from the iBASEt digital operations suite.
As digital work instructions continue to grow increasingly complex and data-intensive, manufacturers and MRO organizations are challenged with implementing social distancing and eliminating paper from operations processes while delivering accurate, up to date intelligence to frontline workers. Advanced technologies like AR can advance these initiatives, resulting in immediate productivity improvements.
This new partnership provides iBASEt customers with a fast-track solution that can simplify the complex transfer of accurate knowledge and digital work instructions through smart glasses. By offering an unlimited capability for manufacturing workers to ask questions, read materials, and gain insights into production processes, smart glasses can safely streamline the delivery and execution of work instructions. This knowledge transfer can be achieved in both production and sustainment tasks to improve operator efficiency.
Watch this video to learn more about the value of wearables technology on the shop floor.
“We are excited to partner with iBASEt to empower manufacturers to operate with greater efficiency by introducing smart glasses to the shop floor,” said Michelle Krogmeier, Vice President of North America – Proceedix. “We look forward to working together to bring new innovative solutions designed to meet the unique requirements of complex discrete manufacturing organizations.”
“Partnering with Proceedix is just one in a series of partnerships we’re working on to bring the industry’s leading advanced technologies to our customers,” said Naveen Poonian, President of iBASEt. “We’re excited to be strategizing with our customers in choosing investments that expand our manufacturing and sustainment platform to meet their advanced manufacturing needs.”
Proceedix develops and commercializes a SaaS platform to simplify the management of enterprise procedures, work instructions and inspections, while making the remote execution paperless and mobile. The device-agnostic design allows operators to run their instructions and inspections on a Windows PC, Android or iOS smartphone or tablet and on Android wearables and smart glasses. Proceedix empowers the deskless operators of the Industry 4.0 future. Industry leaders such as AGCO, Philips and FrieslandCampina are leveraging the Proceedix platform to facilitate the digital transformation on the shop floor for work instructions, quality management and smart maintenance. Learn more at proceedix.com.
iBASEt is a leading provider of manufacturing, quality and MRO solutions that enable digital continuity across the enterprise. With 30+ years of experience in highly engineered, regulated industries, iBASEt simplifies the complex by empowering customers to gain real-time visibility, take control, and drive velocity across their operations and extended value chain. iBASEt works closely with industry leaders, including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Rolls Royce, Pratt & Whitney, and Patria Belgium Engine Center. Learn more at ibaset.com
- iBASEt Named a Visionary in 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Manufacturing Execution Systems - April 5, 2021
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: How a Digital Thread is Critical for Industry 4.0 Success - March 25, 2021
- iBASEt Hosts 5th Webinar Presented by the MOM Institute: Pick the Right Metrics for MES Success - February 25, 2021
- Understand the Opportunity Cost (Risk) of Deferring an MES Software Upgrade - February 24, 2021
- iBASEt Appoints Chief Customer Officer and Chief Financial Officer as Demand for Digital Transformation Accelerates - February 17, 2021
- Q&A on The Importance of Software Acceptance Testing Webinar - February 16, 2021
- iBASEt Launches eLearning University - February 4, 2021
- Easing Change Management in Manufacturing - February 2, 2021
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: The Importance of End User Acceptance - January 21, 2021
- Q&A from “Picking the Right MES” Webinar - December 22, 2020