Award designation earned by quality management software vendors with significant market presence and customer success documentation to validate their vision
FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif. – May 28, 2020 – iBASEt, a leading provider of manufacturing, quality and MRO solutions that enable digital continuity, today announced it has been named a Top Performer in the Quality Management Software category for the Spring 2020 Customer Success Report published by FeaturedCustomers. The award is the second from FeaturedCustomers this year, with iBASEt being named a Market Leader in MES Software in January.
FeaturedCustomers, a leading customer success content marketing platform for B2B business software & services, evaluated all the potential Quality Management Software companies on its platform for possible inclusion in the report. iBASEt was recognized as a Top Performer in the Quality Management Software category, one of only 23 companies that met the criteria to be included in the FeaturedCustomers Spring 2020 Customer Success Report.
The Customer Success Report is based on the curation of authenticated case studies, testimonials, and videos from across the web, telling a complete story of vendors in the Quality Management Software space through real customer experiences. Rankings are determined by multiple factors including the total number of referenceable customers via success story content, social media and market presence, vendor momentum based on web traffic and search trends, and additional data aggregated from online sources and media properties.
“The team at iBASEt is honored to be recognized again as a Top Performer. This confirms the success of our mission to exceed customer expectations by providing them with a quality solution that is an integrated component of how manufacturing operations are managed,” said Naveen Poonian, CEO at iBASEt. “We’d also like to thank FeaturedCustomers for giving us the opportunity to tell our story through the success of our customers.”
iBASEt is a leading provider of manufacturing, quality and MRO solutions that enable digital continuity across the enterprise. With 30+ years of experience in highly engineered, regulated industries, iBASEt simplifies the complex by empowering customers to gain real-time visibility, take control, and drive velocity across their operations and extended value chain. iBASEt works closely with industry leaders, including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Rolls Royce, Pratt & Whitney, and Patria Belgium Engine Center. Learn more at ibaset.com
- iBASEt Named a Visionary in 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Manufacturing Execution Systems - April 5, 2021
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: How a Digital Thread is Critical for Industry 4.0 Success - March 25, 2021
- iBASEt Hosts 5th Webinar Presented by the MOM Institute: Pick the Right Metrics for MES Success - February 25, 2021
- Understand the Opportunity Cost (Risk) of Deferring an MES Software Upgrade - February 24, 2021
- iBASEt Appoints Chief Customer Officer and Chief Financial Officer as Demand for Digital Transformation Accelerates - February 17, 2021
- Q&A on The Importance of Software Acceptance Testing Webinar - February 16, 2021
- iBASEt Launches eLearning University - February 4, 2021
- Easing Change Management in Manufacturing - February 2, 2021
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: The Importance of End User Acceptance - January 21, 2021
- Q&A from “Picking the Right MES” Webinar - December 22, 2020