Recognition earned based on customer satisfaction ratings compiled from authenticated case study testimonials, videos and referenceable customers.
FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif. – Jan. 30, 2020 – iBASEt, a leading provider of digital manufacturing, MRO and quality software solutions, today announced it has been named a Market Leader in the Manufacturing Execution Software category for the Winter 2020 Customer Success Report published by FeaturedCustomers.
FeaturedCustomers, a leading customer success content marketing platform for B2B business software & services, evaluated all the potential Manufacturing Execution Software companies on its platform for possible inclusion in the report. iBASEt was recognized as a Market Leader in the Manufacturing Execution Software category.
The Customer Success Report is based on the curation of authenticated case studies, testimonials, and videos from across the web, telling a complete story of vendors in the Manufacturing Execution Software space through real customer experiences. Rankings are determined by multiple factors including the total number of referenceable customers via success story content, social media and market presence, vendor momentum based on web traffic and search trends, and additional data aggregated from online sources and media properties.
“Our primary focus is for every iBASEt customer to be a satisfied and referenceable customer, something that is rare in the MES industry,” said Naveen Poonian, President at iBASEt. “We’re proud our customers are achieving substantial value from our manufacturing software solutions. And we thank FeaturedCustomers for validating the consistently high-quality customer references we receive that are published on multiple third-party sites.”
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions for complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics, and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Digital Manufacturing software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution System and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and Enterprise Quality Management Systems (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. iBASEt’s software is implemented by many leading industrial organizations as part of their enterprise Digital Thread initiatives.
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: The Importance of End User Acceptance - January 21, 2021
- Q&A from “Picking the Right MES” Webinar - December 22, 2020
- iBASEt Announces Cloud-native Midsize Enterprise Solution for Manufacturing - December 9, 2020
- A Digital Master Performs Better Financially – Here’s Why - December 8, 2020
- iBASEt to Present at American A&D Summit 2020 - December 2, 2020
- IDC Research Confirms Value of Microservices Architecture - November 16, 2020
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: Picking the Right MES - November 9, 2020
- Q&A from IT/OT Convergence Webinar - November 2, 2020
- iBASEt Launches Solumina iSeries at Excelerate Innovation 2020 - October 6, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Better Manage Operations Data Across IT Systems - September 23, 2020