Manufacturing Intelligence Solution Helps iBASEt Customers Improve Visibility of Operations for Better, Faster Decision Making
FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif – August 10, 2018 – iBASEt, a leading provider of digital manufacturing, MRO and quality software solutions, today announced the launch of iBASEt Manufacturing Intelligence, a new analytics solution that integrates with the company’s Digital Manufacturing software suite to improve visibility of operations both in and across manufacturing plants. The solution offers Manufacturing Operations data and analysis at a users’ fingertips helping to identify low performance issues and react with faster, better decisions to mitigate root cause issues.
Manufacturing Intelligence supports critical decision making by providing global visibility to operations data, which can then improve responsiveness and agility across the enterprise. iBASEt’s Manufacturing Intelligence is designed to deliver detailed metrics across KPIs and functional areas to managers, supervisors, and other key decision makers. By comparing actual results to projected results, the solution removes the guesswork of process improvement.
“The new Manufacturing Intelligence tool uses analyzed data from Solumina to help users identify which areas of their supply chain can be improved to maximize efficiency and product quality,” said John Fishell, Vice President of Product Management at iBASEt. “Managers can now easily see and analyze trends in manufacturing data to see where they need to invest to improve operations.”
Manufacturing Intelligence is designed to meet specific needs of manufacturers with various templated reports that map to industry best practices. This powerful analytics platform aggregates information from multiple sources to allow for easy comparisons, and can be used out of the box, or integrated with third-party software.
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions for complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics, and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Digital Manufacturing software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution System and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and Enterprise Quality Management Systems (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. iBASEt’s software is implemented by many leading industrial organizations as part of their enterprise Digital Thread initiatives. For more information, visit www.iBASEt.com.
- iBASEt Launches Manufacturing Intelligence Solution for its Digital Manufacturing Suite - August 10, 2018
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Benefits of Dock to Stock (DTS) Programs for Complex Discrete Manufacturers - February 13, 2017
- Why a Quality Management System Isn’t Enough to Satisfy 21 CFR Part 820 and Part 11 - January 3, 2017
- Why Medical Manufacturers Need Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) - December 15, 2016
- Does Your MES Support Effective Product Genealogy for Medical Device Manufacturing? - October 6, 2016
- Achieve Cradle-to-Grave Bi-Directional Traceability with Best-of-Breed MOM - July 15, 2016
- A Better Approach to Maintaining Device History Records for FDA Compliance - March 2, 2016
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016