Foothill Ranch, Calif., August 2, 2012 — iBASEt, the leading provider of MES/MOM software solutions for the aerospace and defense industry, is hosting an in-depth, comprehensive MESA Certificate of Competency (CoC) for MES/MOM Methodologies Program at its headquarters in Foothill Ranch, Calif., Sept. 25-28, 2012.
“We are happy to host this certificate program at our facility,” said Vic Sial, iBASEt President. “These courses are great opportunities for MES/MOM practitioners and thought leaders to expand their knowledge of manufacturing systems and help improve business operations.”
MESA (Manufacturing Enterprise Solutions Association) has successfully delivered its Global Education Program (GEP) worldwide, instructing manufacturers, producers and solution providers on how to marry the power of modern information technologies (IT) and the process/project rigor to unlock the potential within operations.
MESA Certificate of Competency (CoC) for MES/MOM Methodologies – a four-day, comprehensive program of MES/MOM Methodologies courses aimed at systems analysts, architects, programmers, project managers and consultants.
- iBASEt Launches Manufacturing Intelligence Solution for its Digital Manufacturing Suite - August 10, 2018
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Benefits of Dock to Stock (DTS) Programs for Complex Discrete Manufacturers - February 13, 2017
- Why a Quality Management System Isn’t Enough to Satisfy 21 CFR Part 820 and Part 11 - January 3, 2017
- Why Medical Manufacturers Need Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) - December 15, 2016
- Does Your MES Support Effective Product Genealogy for Medical Device Manufacturing? - October 6, 2016
- Achieve Cradle-to-Grave Bi-Directional Traceability with Best-of-Breed MOM - July 15, 2016
- A Better Approach to Maintaining Device History Records for FDA Compliance - March 1, 2016
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016