WHAT: This webinar examines what metrics should be considered as part of implementing and maintaining a Manufacturing Execution System, or MES. Different metrics should be identified, depending upon the lifecycle stage of your deployment. Pick the right metrics for MES success to gain stakeholder acceptance and justify future investment to gain the full scope of possible performance improvements.
WHO: Jan Snoeij, President and Sr. Business Consultant at the Manufacturing Operations Management Institute (MOMi), will lead the discussion on this topic. Drawing upon his many years of experience, he will provide thoughtful insights on how and what to measure as part of evaluating the success of a Manufacturing Execution (MES), Quality Management (QMS) or Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) System in the context of a digitalization transformation strategy. Jan is actively involved in MESA International as a member of the International Board and various working groups.
WHERE: Register here: https://info.ibaset.com/webinar-pick-the-right-metrics-for-mes-success
WHEN: Live 30-minute broadcast will occur on Wednesday, March 10 from 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. PDT / 11:00 – 11:30 EDT.
iBASEt is a leading provider of manufacturing, quality and MRO solutions that enable digital continuity across the enterprise. With 30+ years of experience in highly engineered, regulated industries, iBASEt simplifies the complex by empowering customers to gain real-time visibility, take control, and drive velocity across operations. The iSeries, powered by Solumina, has a cloud-native microservices architecture with open APIs that extends a digital ecosystem to drive innovation, simplify hardware and software systems integration, and deploy advanced technologies. iBASEt works closely with many industry leaders, including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Rolls Royce, Pratt & Whitney, and Textron. Learn more at iBASEt.com
- Q&A from Pick the Right Metrics for MES Success - April 15, 2021
- iBASEt CEO Naveen Poonian to Present “5 Imperatives for Transitioning to Digital MRO” at MRO Americas 2021 - April 15, 2021
- iBASEt Named a Visionary in 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Manufacturing Execution Systems - April 5, 2021
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: How a Digital Thread is Critical for Industry 4.0 Success - March 25, 2021
- iBASEt Hosts 5th Webinar Presented by the MOM Institute: Pick the Right Metrics for MES Success - February 25, 2021
- Understand the Opportunity Cost (Risk) of Deferring an MES Software Upgrade - February 24, 2021
- iBASEt Appoints Chief Customer Officer and Chief Financial Officer as Demand for Digital Transformation Accelerates - February 17, 2021
- Q&A on The Importance of Software Acceptance Testing Webinar - February 16, 2021
- iBASEt Launches eLearning University - February 4, 2021
- Easing Change Management in Manufacturing - February 2, 2021