Foothill Ranch, Calif, April 1, 2014 — iBASEt announced today that the company will exhibit its Solumina MRO software suite at the 19th annual Aviation Week MRO Americas Conference (booth #313) on April 8-10, 2014 at the Convention Center in Phoenix, AZ.
The Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) business continues to grow and become more critical for many OEM’s as manufacturing programs face the challenges of lower budgets, government sequester, skills shortages and high levels of outsourcing and uncertainty. The focus on the MRO business brings higher competitive pressures and the need for MRO businesses to increase productivity.
iBASEt has carved a niche in the MRO software market by concentrating on the needs of OEM, Naval, engine and major component MRO companies. iBASEt’s Solumina software suite is designed to manage operations task execution at the shop while integrating with ERP applications that are managing parts procurement, warehousing, and distribution.
Solumina provides unique functionality for tracking parts removed, reinstalls and managing configuration changes for the following types of MRO processes:
1. Services and Repair
a. Routine Services
b. Non-Routine Services
2. Product Overhaul, Modifications, Upgrades
a. Overhaul product back to original condition
b. Apply optional product Modifications and Upgrades
c. Upgrade product from old Part-No/Rev to new Part-No/Rev
iBASEt will also be broadcasting a post-show webinar further explaining the benefits of managing the MRO shop with a complete paperless approach. The webinar will be held on May 15, 2015.
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Solumina software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution System and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and Quality Management System (QMS) for operations and supplier management. Solumina is implemented by industry leaders, including ATK, Jacobs Engineering, Lockheed Martin, NASA, Northrop Grumman, and United Technologies.
- iBASEt Launches Manufacturing Intelligence Solution for its Digital Manufacturing Suite - August 10, 2018
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Benefits of Dock to Stock (DTS) Programs for Complex Discrete Manufacturers - February 13, 2017
- Why a Quality Management System Isn’t Enough to Satisfy 21 CFR Part 820 and Part 11 - January 3, 2017
- Why Medical Manufacturers Need Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) - December 15, 2016
- Does Your MES Support Effective Product Genealogy for Medical Device Manufacturing? - October 6, 2016
- Achieve Cradle-to-Grave Bi-Directional Traceability with Best-of-Breed MOM - July 15, 2016
- A Better Approach to Maintaining Device History Records for FDA Compliance - March 1, 2016
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016