Foothill Ranch, CA – February 11, 2008 – iBASEt, a leading provider of Operations Process Management (OPM), Manufacturing Execution System (MES), and Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) software to the Aerospace and Defense industry, announced today that its products and services are now available to U.S. federal, state, and local government agencies through a newly awarded, multi-year GSA Schedule 70 contract (GS-35F-0199U).
The contract is an attractive vehicle for US government agencies to procure IT related products and services provided by the Company’s two divisions. iBASEt’s Federal Systems Division has successfully provided software development, program management, planning and other support to the Government’s Department of Defense (DoD) Enterprise Architecture platforms, as well as key U.S. Intelligence Community requirements. iBASEt’s Solumina Manufacturing & Maintenance Execution System targets organizations who manufacture and maintain complex, discrete products in highly regulated industries e.g. the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and Department of Energy (DOE).
“We have delivered significant efficiencies and cost savings to many commercial companies and government agencies. This contract award provides a streamlined vehicle for the acquisition of iBASEt’s products and services and we are looking forward to helping other government agencies and quasi government agencies achieve similar results,” stated Vic Sial, President of iBASEt.
iBASEt, founded in 1986, is a leading provider of high-tech software solutions and services. The company has two divisions: Solumina and Federal Systems Division (FSD). FSD has a distinguished record supporting requirements for NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NSWC, Air Force, Marines, CENTCOM, and other agencies. iBASEt’s Solumina Division is a pioneer and leader in operations process management software for the complex aerospace and defense manufacturing and MRO markets. Solumina has pioneered the streamlining and integration of functions across the product lifecycle from engineering to the supplier network, production and aftermarket services. iBASEt’s Solumina Operations Process Management solution is targeted at Process Engineering and Planning (CAPP), Plant Floor Execution (Manufacturing Execution/MES, MRO), and Quality Assurance Management providing a totally paperless solution that integrates Engineering (PLM) and business systems (ERP) to the plant floor. Users report Solumina has significantly improved productivity, throughput, and provided millions of dollars in annual cost savings. Solumina customers include industry leaders like Lockheed Martin, BAE Systems, General Dynamics, BWX Technologies, Northrop Grumman, United Technologies, and United Space Technology.
- iBASEt Launches Manufacturing Intelligence Solution for its Digital Manufacturing Suite - August 10, 2018
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Benefits of Dock to Stock (DTS) Programs for Complex Discrete Manufacturers - February 13, 2017
- Why a Quality Management System Isn’t Enough to Satisfy 21 CFR Part 820 and Part 11 - January 3, 2017
- Why Medical Manufacturers Need Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) - December 15, 2016
- Does Your MES Support Effective Product Genealogy for Medical Device Manufacturing? - October 6, 2016
- Achieve Cradle-to-Grave Bi-Directional Traceability with Best-of-Breed MOM - July 15, 2016
- A Better Approach to Maintaining Device History Records for FDA Compliance - March 1, 2016
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016