Lake Forest, Calif., September 5, 2002 – iBASEt, a leading information technology company, announced today that it received a contract valued at $21 million from the Naval Surface Warfare Center – Carderock Division. This Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract has a two-year term. Under this contract iBASEt will provide Manufacturing, Maintenance, Engineering, Logistics and Acquisition support services to government agencies.
iBASEt’s Vice President of Federal Systems Division (FSD), Dick Anspach, stated, “Our employees applaud this opportunity to provide continued service to our DoD customers.”
iBASEt, founded in 1986 as TSI, is a leading provider of high-tech software solutions and services. The company has two divisions: FSD and Solumina. iBASEt’s Solumina Division pioneered the first client server image-based work instruction delivery and data capture system in the complex assembly, aerospace and defense markets. iBASEt’s FSD has a diversified record of quality performance supporting requirements for the NAVAIRESFOR, NAVAIRSYSCOM, SPAWAR, NSWC Carderock, NSWC Indian Head, Air Force, Marines, NASA, CENTCOM and local government agencies. The FSD provides many products and services to government agencies including: Systems Design; Development and Life Cycle Support; Systems Maintenance; Technical Publications; Business Process Re-engineering; Data/Software Conversion; Computer Based Training; Configuration Management; Secure e-Commererce Implementations; Program, Financial and Logistics Management; and Intelligence Analysis.
iBASEt contact: Vic Sial, President (949) 598-5200 or [email protected]
- iBASEt Launches Manufacturing Intelligence Solution for its Digital Manufacturing Suite - August 10, 2018
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Benefits of Dock to Stock (DTS) Programs for Complex Discrete Manufacturers - February 13, 2017
- Why a Quality Management System Isn’t Enough to Satisfy 21 CFR Part 820 and Part 11 - January 3, 2017
- Why Medical Manufacturers Need Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) - December 15, 2016
- Does Your MES Support Effective Product Genealogy for Medical Device Manufacturing? - October 6, 2016
- Achieve Cradle-to-Grave Bi-Directional Traceability with Best-of-Breed MOM - July 15, 2016
- A Better Approach to Maintaining Device History Records for FDA Compliance - March 1, 2016
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016