Foothill Ranch, Calif., March 8, 2012 – iBASEt, a leading provider of manufacturing execution (MES) and quality management software for discrete complex manufacturers, announced that it is working with Deltek Inc., a leading provider of enterprise software and information solutions for professional services firms and government contractors, to add new manufacturing capabilities to Deltek’s Costpoint ERP suite. Deltek and iBASEt are working together to offer an integrated project manufacturing solution for the shop floor tailor-made for Deltek Costpoint customers. The new solution, named Deltek Costpoint MES, will remove a significant amount of paperwork and inefficiency from the shop floor through online instructions and activity tracking, thereby improving the quality of the products, audit trails, and information produced, and meeting LEAN and paperless manufacturing objectives.
Deltek Costpoint MES includes Process Planning, Process Execution for Manufacturing and MRO operations, quality management, and Supplier Quality Management. The benefits to Costpoint customers that leverage this solution include process improvements due to an off-the-shelf integration through web services; and improved accuracy of reports and analytics that include manufacturing labor, cost, and as-built history information.
Deltek selected iBASEt’s Solumina product after an extensive evaluation of its capabilities. The two companies have a history of working together, and the footprints are very complementary as is the common focus on serving the needs of government contractors. The solution facilitates regulatory compliance, and increases real-time visibility of production operations which enhances the project control delivered by Deltek Costpoint.
“This partnership with Deltek is a major milestone in mainstreaming Solumina and will give government contractors of all sizes unprecedented access to world-class manufacturing solutions,” said Vic Sial, President of iBASEt. “iBASEt’s goal is to enable collaboration and improved quality management across the manufacturing Supply Chain and working with preeminent industry leader Deltek presents our customers with a significant opportunity towards this objective. We are pleased to have been selected by Deltek and ratified as the “best-of-breed” vendor in the manufacturing and MRO space for government contractors.”
- iBASEt Launches Manufacturing Intelligence Solution for its Digital Manufacturing Suite - August 10, 2018
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Benefits of Dock to Stock (DTS) Programs for Complex Discrete Manufacturers - February 13, 2017
- Why a Quality Management System Isn’t Enough to Satisfy 21 CFR Part 820 and Part 11 - January 3, 2017
- Why Medical Manufacturers Need Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) - December 15, 2016
- Does Your MES Support Effective Product Genealogy for Medical Device Manufacturing? - October 6, 2016
- Achieve Cradle-to-Grave Bi-Directional Traceability with Best-of-Breed MOM - July 15, 2016
- A Better Approach to Maintaining Device History Records for FDA Compliance - March 1, 2016
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016