Advances to the Gold Tier in PTC’s PartnerAdvantage Program
Las Vegas, NV – Jun 11, 2011 – iBASEt, a leading provider of operations execution and quality management software for discrete, complex manufacturers, is bringing to market a new “Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Execution” platform through an integration with PTC’s PLM suite. iBASEt recently moved to PTC’s PartnerAdvantage Gold Tier, enabling the companies to work closer together and further integrate the capabilities of PTC’s Creo™ and Windchill® solutions with iBASEt’s Solumina® software suite. Solumina encompasses supplier quality management, manufacturing execution system (MES), and maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) functionality.
The new enterprise reality for manufacturers of complex products including aircraft, space, defense, industrial electronics, and medical devices requires intimate collaboration with strategic suppliers throughout the product lifecycle from product design to retirement.
“The integration of Solumina and Windchill is designed to provide a comprehensive solution for regulatory compliance that helps to assure process adherence to engineering specifications across the extended enterprise,” stated Andy Barlow, PTC’s Senior Director of Business Development. “The partner program promotes solutions that fill gaps in critical business processes. Our customers want to close the loop and integrate shop floor and supply chain execution into the overall change management processes. iBASEt has demonstrated expertise with this type of functionality in operations execution in complex discrete industries.”
The integrated solution simplifies the enterprise systems landscape required to efficiently comply with the process management requirements dictated by industry standards like ISO9001, AS9100, TS16949, and ISO13485 — regulatory requirements that span the complete product lifecycle from requirements to design, manufacturing, service and retirement.
“Our customers have been integrating engineering and execution systems to accelerate new products and upgrades to market while maintaining high product quality and complete as-built, as-maintained history,” commented Conrad Leiva, iBASEt’s VP Product Marketing and Alliances. “The workflow and change control capabilities in Windchill and Solumina are an excellent match and deliver the cross-function business processes needed to streamline change management and close the loop for continuous process improvement.”
The Solumina to PTC Windchill integration package will be previewed at PlanetPTC Live.
- iBASEt Launches Manufacturing Intelligence Solution for its Digital Manufacturing Suite - August 10, 2018
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Benefits of Dock to Stock (DTS) Programs for Complex Discrete Manufacturers - February 13, 2017
- Why a Quality Management System Isn’t Enough to Satisfy 21 CFR Part 820 and Part 11 - January 3, 2017
- Why Medical Manufacturers Need Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) - December 15, 2016
- Does Your MES Support Effective Product Genealogy for Medical Device Manufacturing? - October 6, 2016
- Achieve Cradle-to-Grave Bi-Directional Traceability with Best-of-Breed MOM - July 15, 2016
- A Better Approach to Maintaining Device History Records for FDA Compliance - March 1, 2016
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016