Supplier quality impacts every phase of the airline industry’s value chain.
From the initial supplier quality qualifications, audits and sourcing requirements to production and maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO), all aspects of jet production are predicated on quality management. The following video highlights how quality has a direct effect on airline customers’ experiences and enables pilots to excel at what they do.
Supplier Quality Frees Up Pilots To Excel
Freeing pilots up to not have to worry about the quality of their jets gives them a chance to focus on what they do best: which is deliver great flights and keep passengers safe. In this short documentary by Air Transat about their new Boeing 737, the pilots’ stories demonstrate how proud and excited they are about flying the aircraft. And all that happens when quality is built-in to each phase of the supply chain, production, MRO and service, galvanizing the entire value chain together.
iBASEt’s mission is to make flying safe, profitable and pleasurable by ensuring quality dominates every aspect of the aerospace value chain.
Learn how you can further improve your supplier quality management from the iBASEt’s free eBook below.
- Advancing MRO Provider Services with Digital Thread - April 10, 2018
- Industrial Equipment Manufacturing Challenges: 6 Common Concerns - December 18, 2017
- MRO and OEMs: A New Revenue Stream - October 18, 2017
- Naval Defense Budget Cuts Prompt the Need for More Efficient MRO Software - August 31, 2017
- Workforce Pressure Rising Fast in Aviation MRO – How Service Task Management Software Can Help - August 4, 2017
- Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence (EMI) Market Forecast Roundup - August 2, 2017
- Why the Shipbuilding Industry is an Important Part of the U.S. Economy - June 22, 2017
- Space Tech Expo 2017 Recap - June 5, 2017
- The State of the Aviation MRO Market - May 31, 2017
- The Rising and Reviving Implications of Privatized Space Exploration - May 16, 2017