If you check in with our blog regularly, you have heard us tell you all about how Solumina, our flagship software suite, is the leading software solution for MES, MRO, quality and supplier chain management for complex manufacturing industries. We have recently had some exciting news, and we wanted to share it with you.
Gartner, the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company conferred a rare honor on us recently – a spot on its coveted Gartner “Cool Vendor” List for 2014, in the Product Design and Life Cycle Management category.
Gartner extended this award to iBASEt because Solumina closely adheres to their vision of a complex manufacturing world in which software provides closed-loop change management, allowing information to exchange freely, a continuous stream of feedback to flow into the product lifecycle and increased operational agility. Solumina greatly increases a company’s capability to coordinate engineering changes across many supplier tiers. In their announcement, Gartner called Solumina “a forward-looking approach to orchestrating product development and manufacturing for streamlined product development, enhancement for quicker delivery to customers along with the required traceability data.”
You can read the press release here.
We’re humbled to be recognized by an organization as esteemed as Gartner, and we’ll work hard to continue earning not only their gracious recognition of our work, but that of each of our customers, as well.
If you would like to learn more about Solumina and how it streamlines and integrates processes within complex industries like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics and Shipbuilding, contact us today.
- iBASEt Launches Manufacturing Intelligence Solution for its Digital Manufacturing Suite - August 10, 2018
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Benefits of Dock to Stock (DTS) Programs for Complex Discrete Manufacturers - February 13, 2017
- Why a Quality Management System Isn’t Enough to Satisfy 21 CFR Part 820 and Part 11 - January 3, 2017
- Why Medical Manufacturers Need Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) - December 15, 2016
- Does Your MES Support Effective Product Genealogy for Medical Device Manufacturing? - October 6, 2016
- Achieve Cradle-to-Grave Bi-Directional Traceability with Best-of-Breed MOM - July 15, 2016
- A Better Approach to Maintaining Device History Records for FDA Compliance - March 1, 2016
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016