One of the secrets of iBASEt’s continued success is the importance we place on the power of listening by maintaining open communications with our customers. That philosophy was on full display at the Excelerate Innovation 2020, our annual business conference that was held virtually this year on October 6th and 7th 2020. If you missed it, you missed a lot.
For two days, some 400 customers and guests came together to learn about the new Solumina iSeries, and how it can simplify and accelerate the move to digitally transform complex, highly engineered manufacturing operations. Customers heard directly from our executive team, other Solumina users, and industry leaders. They didn’t just hear from these speakers. They were able to interact with them over two days, asking all the questions they wanted in follow-up and break-out sessions that were very well attended – in fact, better than we even expected!
Watch this short video clip to better understand the power of listening from our recent Excelerate Innovation event:
It was a fitting way to present our new version of Solumina iSeries as it is a direct result of listening to the needs and challenges of our customers, over many years. As I shared in my opening statement, “iBASEt is listening. We want to hear from you. We want to find new ways to adapt and meet your needs in today’s ever-changing environment.”
We’ll be writing more about the new cloud-native iSeries in future blog posts, but here are a few of the highlights I was most proud of from the first day of our Excelerate Innovation event:
- Keynote speaker Dr. Didier Bonnet, Executive VP of Capgemini, and professor at IMD Business School challenged us to strive to become a “digital master” to reap the rewards of achieving up to 50 percent better financial performance than your peers
- Sung Kim, CTO at iBASEt, gave us an intimate look into the research and development behind Solumina iSeries so you can better understand how it works and how to best leverage this exciting new, cloud-enabled version of Solumina
- The iBASEt’s Product Management team, moderated by Tom Hennessey, VP of Marketing & Business Development, led a panel discussion taking a closer look at Solumina iSeries performance, and the combination of people, technology, and processes that can make it happen
- Executive networking followed where we answered questions and talked about how to best plan your upgrade path to Solumina iSeries
The second day focused on product, technology, professional services, and partner updates that the iBASEt team has been working on over the past 18 months. This information took 12 different breakout sessions to cover – and we could have offered more! It is a good thing every session was recorded as I doubt everyone was able to find time to watch everything live as it was presented.
Concluding our “deeper dive” into these updates, we hosted four roundtable / Q&A sessions which were all well attended. I can’t tell you how grateful our team was to hear all the constructive feedback, which will be incorporated as we map out our future product and technology roadmaps.
For those interested that still need to watch these recordings, here is a direct link.
Thank you again to all who attended and participated in this event. Excelerate Innovation 2020 gave our customers deep insight into our vision for the future of digital transformation. Just as importantly, it gave us input from you that will help guide our decisions as we move forward.
- Manufacturing Trends: Five 2021 Predictions - December 17, 2020
- Excelerate Innovation 2020: The Power of Listening - November 18, 2020
- Manufacturers Need to Rethink Digital Transformation - September 18, 2020
- Technology’s Role in Shifting Manufacturing Back to Industrialized Nations - July 14, 2020
- Will COVID-19 be the Catalyst to All-Digital Regulatory Compliance? - May 12, 2020
- Now is the Time to Double Down Existing Technology and Investments - April 14, 2020
- Announcing Performance Plus: A Complementary Services Offer from iBASEt - April 9, 2020
- The Importance of Technology Investment in Down Markets - March 18, 2020
- The Future of Manufacturing - May 28, 2019
- Defense Spending Upswing Ahead - January 14, 2019