If you are one of our regular readers, you likely work in a very complex, highly regulated industry like aerospace, nuclear or defense. That means that you understand how complicated Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) operations can be. Confronting issues of scope and conditions, working with ambiguous requirements and operating within incredibly long cycle times presents a set of unprecedented challenges to companies in these industries today.
Here at iBASEt, we also understand that highly complicated endeavors are the perfect environment for inefficiencies to take root and thrive – which is why we designed our flagship software, Solumina, to help manage processes and activity, provide crucial data for decision making and keep track of changes and developments over your project’s entire MRO lifecycle. We want to help you manage your MRO operations’ complexity by streamlining and integrating your processes, facilitating interdepartmental communication and coordinating processes with customers and external suppliers.
That’s why we’re pleased to announce that at 10:00 AM PST on Thursday, May 15th, our own Becky Kelderman will host a webinar called “Managing Complex Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Operations with MRO Floor Controls.” In it, she’ll cover a wide array of topics, including:
- Tackling operational complexity for discrete MRO facilities
- Solving customer-oriented issues like “over and above” work
- Workload management
- Efficient scope execution
- Real-time tracking and traceability of work-in-progress
During the webinar, Becky will show you how Solumina gives you the ability to plan, track progress and findings and banish redundancies and inefficiencies that are costing your MRO operation both time and money. She will demystify the complexities of managing large interdepartmental efforts, and explain how implementing Solumina’s integrated, paperless system helps you elegantly develop, execute and control MRO projects.
Becky Kelderman has been in discrete manufacturing for ten years, supervising shop floors, training engineers and managing manufacturing enterprise systems. She also managed quality for a variety of different industries, including micro-electronics, welding and sheet metal manufacturing, chemical, plastics and major mechanical assembly. She puts her real-world experience to good use every day in her position as a Solumina Application Specialist, and now she’s ready to share her expertise with you.
Best of all, she’ll hold a question and answer session directly following the webinar, so attendees will get a chance to ask specific questions about the challenges facing their organizations.
There are only a handful of openings for this informative event, and time is running out! To ensure you don’t miss it, register today by clicking here. We look forward to seeing you there!
- iBASEt Launches Manufacturing Intelligence Solution for its Digital Manufacturing Suite - August 10, 2018
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Benefits of Dock to Stock (DTS) Programs for Complex Discrete Manufacturers - February 13, 2017
- Why a Quality Management System Isn’t Enough to Satisfy 21 CFR Part 820 and Part 11 - January 3, 2017
- Why Medical Manufacturers Need Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) - December 15, 2016
- Does Your MES Support Effective Product Genealogy for Medical Device Manufacturing? - October 6, 2016
- Achieve Cradle-to-Grave Bi-Directional Traceability with Best-of-Breed MOM - July 15, 2016
- A Better Approach to Maintaining Device History Records for FDA Compliance - March 1, 2016
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016