This week iBASEt hosted our annual user conference, Excelerate 2015 in Newport Beach, California.
The conference underscores our passion for enabling our customers’ success in manufacturing innovation by creating an event where expertise can be freely shared. Our goal is to educate our customers and empower them to excel with our solutions, reaching new levels of innovation and quality on a consistent basis. Over 25 hours of in-depth Solumina Manufacturing Execution System (MES), Supplier Quality Assurance (SQA), Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) presentations were provided along with insights on how manufacturers are pursuing the digital thread & Model Based Engineering (MBE).
Manufacturing Innovation Intro Video
One of the highlights of the conference is our Excelerate 2015 Conference intro video. We’re inspired by our customers’ relentless drive for manufacturing innovation and quality and this video reflects how honored we at iBASEt are to assist them on their relentless drive to innovation and quality.
- iBASEt Launches Manufacturing Intelligence Solution for its Digital Manufacturing Suite - August 10, 2018
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Benefits of Dock to Stock (DTS) Programs for Complex Discrete Manufacturers - February 13, 2017
- Why a Quality Management System Isn’t Enough to Satisfy 21 CFR Part 820 and Part 11 - January 3, 2017
- Why Medical Manufacturers Need Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) - December 15, 2016
- Does Your MES Support Effective Product Genealogy for Medical Device Manufacturing? - October 6, 2016
- Achieve Cradle-to-Grave Bi-Directional Traceability with Best-of-Breed MOM - July 15, 2016
- A Better Approach to Maintaining Device History Records for FDA Compliance - March 1, 2016
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016