iBASEt is proud to congratulate our partner, Cirrus Aircraft, for winning the 2017 Manufacturing Leadership Award from Enterprise Technology Leadership by Frost & Sullivan.
iBASEt helped Cirrus Aircraft manage the transition from component to systematic configuration management. This included streamlining inspection and conformity processes, maintaining safety for test pilots, consolidating as-built and as-tested records, and expediting production approval.
With iBASEt’s Solumina, Cirrus Aircraft streamlined the reconciliation process and the ability to successfully scale the Vision SF50 program. As a result, Cirrus Aircraft was successful in becoming more efficient in their ability to compile and analyze key data for conformity, which has been a large manual effort in the past.
In this process, Cirrus Aircraft had success in delivering and realizing greater value with improvements in the below areas:
- Reduced paper
- Improved quality stops
- Quality built in to reduce errors
- Handle thousands of work orders- scale production- full visibility
- Ability to set up many process plans
According to Frost & Sullivan: “Winners of the 2017 ML Awards have proven vision and innovation are alive and well in the manufacturing industry. By embracing the technology-driven transformation that we call Manufacturing 4.0, innovating new business models, and leveraging engaged work forces, these leaders are laying the groundwork for a new era of greater productivity in manufacturing.”
ML Awards winners and their partners will be honored on June 14, 2017, at a Gala Celebration that concludes the 13th annual Manufacturing Leadership Summit in Huntington Beach, California.
In addition to Cirrus Aircraft being recognized, iBASEt is also being recognized for the partnership and our help in facilitating the successful nomination and playing a significant role in enabling this award-winning project.
Read more about our Cirrus Aircraft Case Study.
- 5 Great Features of iSeries - December 1, 2020
- Paperless Manufacturing: Why a Digital Revolution is Now Underway - October 27, 2020
- 3 Reasons Why the Single Vendor Model is Losing Ground to the Digital Ecosystem - April 30, 2020
- 3 Ways the Digital Enterprise Can Better Navigate Uncertainty in Today’s Marketplace - March 27, 2020
- 5 Top Trends in Aerospace and Defense Manufacturing - March 23, 2020
- iBASEt Assists Lockheed Martin’s Johnstown Plant to Scale Production and Meet Accelerated Demand - October 29, 2019
- Preparing for 21st Century Workforce Challenges - October 29, 2019
- Industry 4.0 Needs Smart MES - October 18, 2019
- Partnering to Achieve Critical Digital Transformation Success at Lockheed Martin - October 17, 2019
- iBASEt Launches Solution for Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Execution - October 10, 2019