To kick off iBASEt’s bimonthly webinar series, our very own Conrad Leiva, VP Product Marketing and Alliances, will be presenting on how to leverage new technology solutions for the manufacturing supply chain and operations.
In Conrad’s webinar: “Do we need to integrate PLM and Execution Systems? Isn’t ERP Enough?” he will discuss the importance of creating a completely integrated system, which will improve communication and visibility.
- The need for better integration among Engineering, Supplier and Operations business processes to accelerate product innovation, while maintaining product quality
- How the integration of current information systems is providing a complete PLM Execution strategy for manufacturers of complex products
- Integration scenarios among Windchill PLM, Creo/View, Supplier Quality Management (SQA), Manufacturing Execution System (MES), and Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) software solutions
Plus, you won’t want to miss the informative discussions on engineering processes, including engineering change management, engineering change requests, engineering disposition for non-conformances and engineering corrective actions.
- Shop Floor Paperwork is a Drag - July 23, 2013
- Do You Know What’s Happening on your Shop Floor? - July 15, 2013
- Supply Chain ROI - July 10, 2013
- Solumina isn’t your typical Manufacturing Execution System - June 20, 2013
- Webinar: Do we need to integrate PLM and Execution Systems? Isn’t ERP Enough? - June 13, 2013
- Looking to Increase Your Shop Floor Efficiency? - June 5, 2013
- Four Features that Set Solumina Apart - May 24, 2013
- How iBASEt Got Its Start - May 15, 2013
- Paper Kills: Eliminate Paper Constraints - April 30, 2013
- Look to your Supply Chain for Cost Savings - April 25, 2013