Please mark your calendars! The new date for the 2013 Solumina User Conference is September 29 – October 2. The optional two-day extended workshop will take place October 3-4.
The venue will remain at the beautiful Laguna Cliffs Marriott in Dana Point, Calif. To register and book your hotel accommodations, please follow this link.
Take this opportunity to extend your stay in sunny California; the hotel has extended its pricing discount from Friday (Sept. 27) to Sunday (Oct. 6).
We appreciate your understanding and, once again, apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We greatly value our users and strive to give you the most worthwhile experience. The conference is guaranteed to be educational, collaborative, entertaining and provide you with a platform to suggest improvements to Solumina, so that we can maximize the value for our customers. We look forward to seeing you at the conference!
- Shop Floor Paperwork is a Drag - July 23, 2013
- Do You Know What’s Happening on your Shop Floor? - July 15, 2013
- Supply Chain ROI - July 10, 2013
- Solumina isn’t your typical Manufacturing Execution System - June 20, 2013
- Webinar: Do we need to integrate PLM and Execution Systems? Isn’t ERP Enough? - June 13, 2013
- Looking to Increase Your Shop Floor Efficiency? - June 5, 2013
- Four Features that Set Solumina Apart - May 24, 2013
- How iBASEt Got Its Start - May 15, 2013
- Paper Kills: Eliminate Paper Constraints - April 30, 2013
- Look to your Supply Chain for Cost Savings - April 25, 2013